Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

I'm sure me n you have spoken about raw before I'm so glad doc has decided to review them

I only use king size slims with roaches perfect size for me
damn Bailey me and you are so much alike! dont worry when you come t the USA ill have PLENTY of trips, herbs, concentrates and papers for us!

Testing of Raw and Elements rolling papers completed.

Both Raw and Elements are outstanding products develped by Josh.
The brands have the same unique watermark, ensuring perfekt burn. I cannot find any particular differences in quality between the brands.

The choise between them is a matter of personal taste.

Raw is made of hemp and flachs while Elements is a rice paper. Raw has softer feel to it while rolling. Elements is more stiff, despite beeing ultra thin. Therfore, Elements may be easier to roll for the beginner or the one who find hand rolling difficult, @Frankthetank.

IMG_2797.JPG

Testing of Raw and Elements rolling papers completed.

Both Raw and Elements are outstanding products develped by Josh.
The brands have the same unique watermark, ensuring perfekt burn. I cannot find any particular differences in quality between the brands.

The choise between them is a matter of personal taste.

Raw is made of hemp and flachs while Elements is a rice paper. Raw has softer feel to it while rolling. Elements is more stiff, despite beeing ultra thin. Therfore, Elements may be easier to roll for the beginner or the one who find hand rolling difficult, @Frankthetank.

View attachment 654238
i may need to try the elements since i like raw so much! thanks doc!:slap:

Back