Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

Okay....why should it mess with pH? I measure and adjust it to the pH range 6.3-6.7. Usually, the buffers in both Power House and Sensi give me immediately pH 6.5 and 6.6, respectively
i think it has to do with salt buildup. and yes you are feeding 3x's more than i feed which is alot. Ive noticed that when i feed heavy throughout the grow that when i go to flush, after 7 days of flush the fans are still green with no fading autumn colors.. the coc/soil is that rich in nutes! the salt build up will swing the pH out of where you "set" it resulting in nute lockout...

Review of selected RAW rolling papers and smoker's wallet.

This may look like a commercial, but it is not. I have been shopping for rolling papers and accessories. Here is my reactions to the first shipment. The rest of my Raw paraphrenalia are in the mail and will be reviewed when I have played with the toys.

Why does Doc prefere Raw? Perfection of rolling paper technology. It's artisans work with out short cuts. Sustainable and environmental friendly production. A complete range of rolling papers and smoking accessories designed by connoisseur smokers for connoisseur smokers.

Rolling paper I use for joints and cigarettes.
There are no doubt. Raw classic is the best ever rolling paper my fingers have touched. I have it in different format, suitable for both joints and regular cigarettes. Never tried RAW? Pick up a few varieties when shopping paper the net time. I find the creaseless papers perfect for my uses. They burn to perfection...even badly made rollie burns nice.

IMG_2746.JPG

The coolest rolling paper product is Raw Artesano, a booklet with papers, filters and a mixing tray that works. The booklet is closed with a magnetic patent and a natural rubber band. If you prefere rice papers, the same design is available for the Elements brand of rolling paper.

IMG_2744.JPG
IMG_2745.JPG

The coolest tobacco pouch/smoker's wallet.
This is the best tobacco pouch I ever had. I like it so much, that I contemplate keeping a spare for myself and one as a gift. The wallet can be procured as a gift set including a wide selection of roaches, tips and filters that you would like to use your self or give as a gift.

The inside of the room for holding weed and tobacco is lined with foil, not smelly rubber, to keep correct moisture. Raw also have a terracotta humifying stone in their line, for people who want to store more than a days worth of tobacco in the pouch.
IMG_2731.JPG

You feel the quality of the materials as soon as you touch the wallet. The fabric is woven hemp and cotton. When closed, the elastic band is on the back of your smoking wallet.
IMG_2728.JPG
IMG_2729.JPG

Room for ncessities; paper, filters matches/lighter. The pocket has a velcro.
IMG_2730.JPG

The elastic band when the wallet is open.
IMG_2732.JPG

The wallet is sold on both ebay and amazon. If you ever use a pouch for your marijuana or tobacco, you want this.
It fits nicely and discrete inside my pipe bag (my tobacco pipes, not for weed). Practical when you have to leave the party for a discrete joint.

Suggested Raw Wallet sets.
For UK/EU shoppers:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Raw-Smoke...973872?hash=item2358e0a9b0:g:HTYAAOSwGYVXCoxj

For US shoppers:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/RAW-Rolling...hash=item27f7d22e8b:m:mWO43TgETbFZ6L-Sz0TNosg

Good review Dr.
:pass:
:pass: Thank you. I have gone raw. Their cone filler is brilliant...at youtube. A repport will follow. I ordered cone filler, rolling machine, tray, joint caddy, full boxes with cone filters, roaches and the various paper sizes I use. There should be paper enough for the next 10 000 joints. I save 50% on the retail price. That's €1 saved per pack.

Our Lady of the Blessed Sacrament is reaching towards the Heavens.
Her side branches is 40-70 cm! I like the sativa pheno of this FastBuds West Coast OG.
I notice the WCOGs are the most thrips resitant strain in this grow.

IMG_0779.JPG

Cute flowers...
IMG_0780.JPG

The Raw Cone Filler

The cone filler comes with a scooping card and a bamboo tamper. It is made from hard plastic, so don't sit on it. It will break. Unless you sit or step on it, with regular use, it will last forever.

IMG_0804.JPG

This little instrument is a necessety in every hand roller or pre-made cone users stash box. It fills the cone perfectly without making a mess, and using the bamboo tamper, you are in full control of the filling process.

IMG_0805.JPG
IMG_0806.JPG

Back