Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

How did you do it?
I use the conc you told me. Sprayed twice today.

The flowers develops well and crystals forming.
I sprayed two times at one week, then wait another week, spray once again because if there was small larvae growing up from the soil. So totally 3 times, and it's all clear.
If you spray today, they still are on your leaves tomorrow but they're are dried DEAD :biggrin: and you could just shake the leaves.

My experiment with seed plants and comparing nutes is going exactly as @Vlad The Inhaler predicted. It is not particularly useful, as each plant is its own pheno. Among the 6 Green Crack, there are 4 or 5 phenos. The error is mine. I not take into consideration that the genetics these strains are not very stable. I will do it again with clones, but when, I can't say. The photo tent is occupied the next 6 months.

What I do, is making some cool graphs showing the growth phases of an autoflower.

In fig, title: plants, not pants. ;)

FB GC average growth.jpg

Here you can see the development of 4 individual Green Crack. The last two, growing in 10 l airpots has been LSTed, so they are not included.

Big vs AN Sensi, height.jpg
Big vs AN Sensi, diameter.jpg

It's packed... but it should be a nice harvest.
my thoughts exactly!
My experiment with seed plants and comparing nutes is going exactly as @Vlad The Inhaler predicted. It is not particularly useful, as each plant is its own pheno. Among the 6 Green Crack, there are 4 or 5 phenos. The error is mine. I not take into consideration that the genetics these strains are not very stable. I will do it again with clones, but when, I can't say. The photo tent is occupied the next 6 months.

What I do, is making some cool graphs showing the growth phases of an autoflower.

In fig, title: plants, not pants. ;)

View attachment 650943

Here you can see the development of 4 individual Green Crack. The last two, growing in 10 l airpots has been LSTed, so they are not included.

View attachment 650938 View attachment 650937
great graph doc! :slap::slap::slap:

my thoughts exactly!

great graph doc! :slap::slap::slap:

Thank you, thank you, my friend. :bighug:

My reply is the preliminary commentary to the 3 figures. The data is useless for a research paper, but an essay I can write after harvest and analysis of the bones.

I have to fix the fig title. It is not clear that the average height and diametet graphs is the average of 4 speciments. Also, i forgot to put the error bars on the fig. I did calculate standard deviation, but forgot to show in on the fig. Another 2-3 measurements, and it should be a nice plateu on the graph, showing vegetative growth has come to an end.

Looking at the curves for the individual plants, it is bad news for Big Plant science Power House. In every situation the data support the notion that Advanced Nutrients Sensi is the better nutrient. When this is said, I cannot present statistical proofs. In order to do that, I should not LSTed two plants, as 3 is the minimum number allowed for statistical calculations.
However, Power House is much better than Sensi for seedlings. I feed seedlings from second pair of true leaves and the auxin effect results is fast growth of side branches and expansion in width.

My plan is to combine the two. Power House and Micro Power from Big Plant Science as the only food from birth to early childhood, then add Sensi Grow/Bloom to as much as they can eat, on a backbone of Power House, 2 ml and Micro Power, 1 ml/l.

Currently, I feed my Green Crack 6 ml/l of either Power House or Sensi Bloom. I will continue to ramp up feeding with 0,5 ml every two waterings until I see yellow tips underneath the ugly bite marks from the thrips. I am happy I add SiO2 in my soil and feed potassium silicate frequently. If it wasn't for all the silica and all the Big Plant Science Stilmulus I use, 5 of 10 plants would probably died. The don't look ill. Only the ugly white...I was fooled by the fact they are growing and developing...too much foliar with calcium carbonate saturated tapwater, was I were thinking. But my aggressive and repeated attacks with Zyklon B seems to have erradicated the adult insects. Tomorrow I will spend the day examining plants and soil. Have to go some store and get some animals I was recommened...don't rememer the name, have to check thread in the Infirmary,

Damn insomnia. I have run out of drugs, legal as well as illegal.

My plan is to combine the two. Power House and Micro Power from Big Plant Science as the only food from birth to early childhood, then add Sensi Grow/Bloom to as much as they can eat,
thats what i was thinking man... optimize their potential!
Currently, I feed my Green Crack 6 ml/l of either Power House or Sensi Bloom.
6ml/L is VERY HIGH doc... i max out at about 2.5Ml/L.... when feeding that high you can and probably will encounter a drastic ph swing low resulting in lockout

thats what i was thinking man... optimize their potential!
6ml/L is VERY HIGH doc... i max out at about 2.5Ml/L.... when feeding that high you can and probably will encounter a drastic ph swing low resulting in lockout
Okay....why should it mess with pH? I measure and adjust it to the pH range 6.3-6.7. Usually, the buffers in both Power House and Sensi give me immediately pH 6.5 and 6.6, respectively. Only kelp products usually gives me a high pH that must be adjusted down with acetic acid.

So you think I should cut back? They drink a liter a day now. Well, since upward growth is comming to an end, it may be good to start cut back on the feed. I start inspecting each an every plant today, looking for living adult thrips and larvea.
I'll look up which animal the wise guys told me to procure and see if it can be done today or I may have to order online.

Back