Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

Day 1 for Casey Jones - Doc is growing weed in a 2 L soda bottle

The journal is kept at potpros.
http://www.potpros.net/forums/threa...nigerian-landrace-and-sensi-star.55205/page-3

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I was advIced not to go for those African seeds because of their outdoor genetic and they require more light than I can offer. Let's see how it goes with Nigerian Landrace. It was the boss for Big Plant Science. He said the same about NL and he is probably right.
I buy Grand Daddt Purp Bay Lotus and Bomb Seeds Atomic and THC Bomb. GDP I wanted to grow for years before I started growing and Bomb Seeds are extremely high in THC, so is GDP.
Yeah, I'll keep a close eye, since I have the same seeds here. [emoji106] [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Order to Bonza submitted. Seeds for photos.
Skipped the crazy growing sativas. Sativa SexBud will do for now.

I shopped for potency and chose
Atomic and THC Bomb from Bomb Seeds
GDP Bay Lotus

Unfortunately, only fem seeds are available for Atomic. I plan to make mother plants. I don't know, but from what I've read, my gut feeling is that clones taken from a plant grown from a force feminized seed may herm. Is it anything in that? I would like to keep my chosen photo strains and be able to make cuttings when I need.
You should do bonsais...

48a93a866523838581a8552556d84a3c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

View of the Garden

@Eyeoftheworld here is my little forest.
I had to move all photo seedlings to the other tent. I seriously have too much and plan another 2 plants as soon as my seed order arrives.

The tubes are going from the air pump to the capillary box.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Back