Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

Enjoying my THC Bomb auto. Still 20 days to go. It is small and was neglected while I was on this unsuccessful journey.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

...and 100 days to go for this little girl.

image.jpeg

Oh, no. That's a terrible!
Such events can destroy ones sleep.

Just checked on my photos... All 3 Sensi Star is sprouting. I can see the neck of the first Nigerian Landrace starting to break the surface. This is cool.... Stop by http://www.potpros.net/forums/threa...n-landrace-and-sensi-star.55205/#post-1199853 @witchyhour here here is my photos. I will study yours.
Sorry, I wasn't around much the last few days, too much going on around here.

So far, only one germinated and it's not showing sex yet. I'm getting ready to drop the last 3 seeds and cross my fingers. [emoji52]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I know, I know... I should not do it....but I am a hoarder and can neither resist expanding my seeds collection nor this offer. Bonza has done it again and in my greed, I forgot I was angry and became a regular cumstomer.

View attachment 645870 View attachment 645871
Yup, they'll steal your angry little heart! They're just THAT good. I love them!

The WCOG sativa has got a name. She is named Our Lady of the Blessed Sacrament after her Californian origin.

Now I'll have a dab.

I have only adjusted two branches to fill some open space in the pot and to expose some tiny underdeveloped branches. Don't worry about the height issue - I have 4 lamps in the tent and adjust them to meet specific needs. As I cleaned the tent today, I also sorted the plants and made sure they get enought light.

This is what I call a big fan leaf!

View attachment 645952

Isn't she cute?
View attachment 645953

Puberty.
View attachment 645954
Mine's dying, can't figure out what's wrong with her...

f783c8b5a9bc1aa42c6022d6f0d93dd7.jpg

Sorry, I wasn't around much the last few days, too much going on around here.

So far, only one germinated and it's not showing sex yet. I'm getting ready to drop the last 3 seeds and cross my fingers. [emoji52]

We hope the best for you!

Stil Mandala seeds! Do you germinate after a well known method or do you obey their ridiculus instructions? Their seeds are very zpeczial, not like cannabis seeds at all.

Yup, they'll steal your angry little heart! They're just THAT good. I love them!

Yeah...we have solved our dispute. This months Dirty Dozen is really good. Have you checked it? No problem to find seeds for 50 quid and you get the 12 good seeds DD offer.

Here is my shoppinglist.
image.png

Mine's dying, can't figure out what's wrong with her...

f783c8b5a9bc1aa42c6022d6f0d93dd7.jpg

Oh, no, oh, no, oh no.
Have you brought her to the Informary?
I know way too little about plant diseases, deficiencies and toxicities. I'm not competent to judge, but if I saw the situation here, I would suggest she is hungry or in need of oxygen. First I would give her clean water and scream out loudly at AFN. If clean water does not change anything, I would give nutes at the strenght she used to and supplement with molasses, amino acids, nettle brew and composted kelp.
All this while waiting for the canna MD at the Infirmary.

We hope the best for you!

Stil Mandala seeds! Do you germinate after a well known method or do you obey their ridiculus instructions? Their seeds are very zpeczial, not like cannabis seeds at all.
Oh, I just put them in Rapid Rooters and into ph'd water. I'm going to try the remaining seeds on the AeroGarden. The one that germinated looks great, no sign of sex yet.

Yeah...we have solved our dispute. This months Dirty Dozen is really good. Have you checked it? No problem to find seeds for 50 quid and you get the 12 good seeds DD offer.

Here is my shoppinglist.View attachment 647230
It looks great, let me know how you like the African seeds. And yes, I did see the promo for this month. [emoji106]

Oh, no, oh, no, oh no.
Have you brought her to the Informary?
I know way too little about plant diseases, deficiencies and toxicities. I'm not competent to judge, but if I saw the situation here, I would suggest she is hungry or in need of oxygen. First I would give her clean water and scream out loudly at AFN. If clean water does not change anything, I would give nutes at the strenght she used to and supplement with molasses, amino acids, nettle brew and composted kelp.
All this while waiting for the canna MD at the Infirmary.
I think I've figured it out with the help of @Wile e Peyote

The water temps were getting too high and damaging the roots. And it's probably because the new pumps get hot and transfer the heat to the water.

@derek420colorado what do you think?

I started adding plastic bottles filled with frozen water to the tanks for now, but the do melt very fast...

Back