Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

I'm not too thrilled with Mandala seeds right now. Of the 7 seeds I dropped, only ONE germinated! [emoji13] [emoji107]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Oh, no. That's a terrible!
Such events can destroy ones sleep.

Just checked on my photos... All 3 Sensi Star is sprouting. I can see the neck of the first Nigerian Landrace starting to break the surface. This is cool.... Stop by http://www.potpros.net/forums/threa...n-landrace-and-sensi-star.55205/#post-1199853 @witchyhour here here is my photos. I will study yours.

:cuss:damn, that's a real pisser mate! Small blame to you there,... what strain? Mandala is pretty anal about their policies too,.. did you see their notes on germ'ing? --insistent on direct-to-soil sowing! I'm not sure you even have any recourse with replacing them, as many companies don't even look at emails about germ' issues... :doh: Unlike here, where you can reach out directly to seed rep's or actual breeders, safely for all,...
Direct to soil works very good with my photo seeds. Every auto seed I have presented to the soil rotted away.

I'm not too thrilled with Mandala seeds right now. Of the 7 seeds I dropped, only ONE germinated! [emoji13] [emoji107]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Reading on th Madala website. They don't want us to feed the plants either.
They say to avoid soil from Plagron.

It leads back to my initial question: Does photos have other needs than autos?
The most reverend @HashMaster would say it's just a weed ... :astar:
Actually, I want to do a grow just using regular houshold fertlilizer Substral and phosphate. Its N-P-K is 4-2-5.

I know, I know... I should not do it....but I am a hoarder and can neither resist expanding my seeds collection nor this offer. Bonza has done it again and in my greed, I forgot I was angry and became a regular cumstomer.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

The WCOG sativa has got a name. She is named Our Lady of the Blessed Sacrament after her Californian origin.

Now I'll have a dab.

I have only adjusted two branches to fill some open space in the pot and to expose some tiny underdeveloped branches. Don't worry about the height issue - I have 4 lamps in the tent and adjust them to meet specific needs. As I cleaned the tent today, I also sorted the plants and made sure they get enought light.

This is what I call a big fan leaf!

image.jpeg

Isn't she cute?
image.jpeg

Puberty.
image.jpeg

Sampling of Bomb Seeds THC Bomb Auto.

Holy smoke!

Smoked a of sample bud from the presumptive THC Bomb Auto (www.bombseeds.nl). The bottom branch with the smallest bud was cut 2 days ago. The bud was only half dried, but my patience was unavailabel at the moment, so mixed it with tobacco (1:2, weed:tobacco).

Ofcourse the most reverend @HashMaster was right when he recommended Bomb Seeds THC Bomb Auto.

The smoke took effect from the very first hit. I immediately got a nice and surprisingly strong, but very plesant high. 5 min after completing the joint, a second wave came, a heavy coach locking stone. My brain slowly shut down, my limbs became very heavy and I had a hard time typing.

Excellent smoke! Excellent, indeed. More on THC Bomb Auto when the plant is administered the last rites and the Blessed Sacrament of Harvest is confected at the High Altar of the Holy Smoke in the [HASHTAG]#dabchurch[/HASHTAG] Cathedral of the Rising Smoke.

Still working on my Bonza order. I have seeds for the next 3-4 auto grows, so photos only this time. I have Bomb Seeds Atomic (22-26% THC) on the shopping list, but that may not be necessary. The THC Bomb has to finish and be tested first. I have to find another strain to replace it on this shopping trip. Always nice to have an excuse to return to Bonza, so will save Atomic for the next time.

I like Landraces...let me see...I have Ace Seeds Malawi in the shopping basket together with GDP Bay Lotus. I will buy 3 strains. One more to go.

Please, come with your suggestions to photo strains, with expected THC levels >18%.

Holy Smoke! Our Ladies grow for us.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Tray labelled "watering tray" $20. Tray for shoes $3.50.
Silicon tray from the headshop $35. Silicon tray from the hardware store $7.

image.jpeg

We have photo babies!

I keep the detailed journal at PPN.
http://www.potpros.net/forums/threa...arden-nigerian-landrace-and-sensi-star.55205/

However, highlights will be published here, my perpetual News Journal.

[HASHTAG]#dabchurch[/HASHTAG], @derek420colorado and @tripaholic88, I would like to ask for my newborns being dabtized. I am still in DabChurch Seminary, waiting to be found worthy of receiving the Sacrament of Holy Orders to become a priest in [HASHTAG]#dabchurch[/HASHTAG] from - your title? Bishop? - @derek420colorado.

Day 1 for a Nigerian Landrace No. 1 and another seedling is working its way through the surface of the soil.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Day 2 for two Sensi Star and the last one is working its way towards the light.

Sensi Star was developed by Paradise Seeds and is among the strongest indicas known. The Sensi Star I have is a reproduction by Derg Corra Collective from 1995 seeds. Paradise Seeds modified the strain in 1997, so the Sensi Star in my hands is the original strain and can express multiple colours.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

We have photo babies!

I keep the detailed journal at PPN.
http://www.potpros.net/forums/threa...arden-nigerian-landrace-and-sensi-star.55205/

However, highlights will be published here, my perpetual News Journal.

[HASHTAG]#dabchurch[/HASHTAG], @derek420colorado and @tripaholic88, I would like to ask for my newborns being dabtized. I am still in DabChurch Seminary, waiting to be found worthy of receiving the Sacrament of Holy Orders to become a priest in [HASHTAG]#dabchurch[/HASHTAG] from - your title? Bishop? - @derek420colorado.

Day 1 for a Nigerian Landrace No. 1 and another seedling is working its way through the surface of the soil.

View attachment 646350 View attachment 646351

Day 2 for two Sensi Star and the last one is working its way towards the light.

Sensi Star was developed by Paradise Seeds and is among the strongest indicas known. The Sensi Star I have is a reproduction by Derg Corra Collective from 1995 seeds. Paradise Seeds modified the strain in 1997, so the Sensi Star in my hands is the original strain and can express multiple colours.

View attachment 646349 View attachment 646360 View attachment 646352
Exciting.... and nice photo art

Back