Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

It looks great, let me know how you like the African seeds. And yes, I did see the promo for this month. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
I was advIced not to go for those African seeds because of their outdoor genetic and they require more light than I can offer. Let's see how it goes with Nigerian Landrace. It was the boss for Big Plant Science. He said the same about NL and he is probably right.
I buy Grand Daddt Purp Bay Lotus and Bomb Seeds Atomic and THC Bomb. GDP I wanted to grow for years before I started growing and Bomb Seeds are extremely high in THC, so is GDP.

Holy Smoke! :bong:

Today I will seed two SexBud in coco.

SexBud from Female Seeds is a fast flowering sativa with Cinderella 99 in the genealogy, I was told. The strain was recommended to me, by the Big Plant Science boss. I had coffee and a joint with him today.

Hehe...SexBud is the first photo strain to have its primary log in the News Journal. I should go potpros with it...but I like it here. :vibe:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Product description:
This new enhanced strain of a fruity white sativa is great for losing inhibitions, maintaining a high energy level and getting creative with a willing partner!
The effect works best when used in moderation and can bring the sexual experiences to new heights. Men and women will both feel new levels of juiciness and sensuality.

She can be grown everywhere outdoors: on a balcony, a garden or field; and almost anywhere not too cold, since this cannabis strain flowers early, without waiting for the shorter days.
On top of that the buds are quite sugared; it matures in 4 weeks from seed, but we promise that is the only thing that will be done faster than expected!

Height: 80 - 100 cm
Flowering time: 8 weeks
Seed to Harvest: 75 day
Harvest: High
Taste / Smell: Extremely fruity pineapple/grapefruit aroma

End of the manufacturers description of SexBud. :woody:

Sit down on the floor, grab a pillow or two and relax. Momentarily, I will come with coffee, tea and plenty of biscuits. Fire up your favourite smoke and join my journey.

:smokeout: :pass:

Holy Smoke! Our Ladies, grow for us.

N def? mag maybe?
I think the water temps are getting too high. I started placing bottles of frozen water inside the tanks, and think it's helping. But I think she didn't like being transplanted to begin with and it just went downhill from there, combined with the water temps. [emoji52]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Holy Smoke! :bong:

Today I will seed two SexBud in coco.

SexBud from Female Seeds is a fast flowering sativa with Cinderella 99 in the genealogy, I was told. The strain was recommended to me, by the Big Plant Science boss. I had coffee and a joint with him today.

Hehe...SexBud is the first photo strain to have its primary log in the News Journal. I should go potpros with it...but I like it here. :vibe:

View attachment 647454 View attachment 647455

Product description:
This new enhanced strain of a fruity white sativa is great for losing inhibitions, maintaining a high energy level and getting creative with a willing partner!
The effect works best when used in moderation and can bring the sexual experiences to new heights. Men and women will both feel new levels of juiciness and sensuality.

She can be grown everywhere outdoors: on a balcony, a garden or field; and almost anywhere not too cold, since this cannabis strain flowers early, without waiting for the shorter days.
On top of that the buds are quite sugared; it matures in 4 weeks from seed, but we promise that is the only thing that will be done faster than expected!

Height: 80 - 100 cm
Flowering time: 8 weeks
Seed to Harvest: 75 day
Harvest: High
Taste / Smell: Extremely fruity pineapple/grapefruit aroma

End of the manufacturers description of SexBud. :woody:

Sit down on the floor, grab a pillow or two and relax. Momentarily, I will come with coffee, tea and plenty of biscuits. Fire up your favourite smoke and join my journey.

:smokeout: :pass:

Holy Smoke! Our Ladies, grow for us.
Sounds VERY interesting

Order to Bonza submitted. Seeds for photos.
Skipped the crazy growing sativas. Sativa SexBud will do for now.

I shopped for potency and chose
Atomic and THC Bomb from Bomb Seeds
GDP Bay Lotus

Unfortunately, only fem seeds are available for Atomic. I plan to make mother plants. I don't know, but from what I've read, my gut feeling is that clones taken from a plant grown from a force feminized seed may herm. Is it anything in that? I would like to keep my chosen photo strains and be able to make cuttings when I need.

Order to Bonza submitted. Seeds for photos.
Skipped the crazy growing sativas. Sativa SexBud will do for now.

I shopped for potency and chose
Atomic and THC Bomb from Bomb Seeds
GDP Bay Lotus

Unfortunately, only fem seeds are available for Atomic. I plan to make mother plants. I don't know, but from what I've read, my gut feeling is that clones taken from a plant grown from a force feminized seed may herm. Is it anything in that? I would like to keep my chosen photo strains and be able to make cuttings when I need.

In my research I've found its best to breed with all regular non- feminized strains but sometimes it's unavoidable. If your feminized choice is good and proven stable as far as femmed properly and no hermies or nanners present. Even in regular breeding there's always a small percent that will be /mutant/hermies, etc. Know what I mean? :pass:

In my research I've found its best to breed with all regular non- feminized strains but sometimes it's unavoidable. If your feminized choice is good and proven stable as far as femmed properly and no hermies or nanners present. Even in regular breeding there's always a small percent that will be /mutant/hermies, etc. Know what I mean? :pass:
Yes, I understand. I had some herm tendency in my automazar grow. I never saw any male flowers. If I had, you would have known, coz I'd be shouting and screaming all over AFN.

I ordered 4 GDP and 4 THC Bomb (Bomb Seeds). That's regular seeds. Bomb Seeds Atomic is only sold as fem seeds. Is it possible to say anything about the risks from the strains crossed into the new strain.

Bomb Seeds says about about Atomic: "We combined a hand selected original US clone of the legendary Chemdawg with a hard hitting intensely flavored Kush from the Emerald Triangle. We then crossed this with our number one selling, award winning THC Bomb..."

Back