Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

My experiment with seed plants and comparing nutes is going exactly as @Vlad The Inhaler predicted. It is not particularly useful, as each plant is its own pheno. Among the 6 Green Crack, there are 4 or 5 phenos. The error is mine. I not take into consideration that the genetics these strains are not very stable. I will do it again with clones, but when, I can't say. The photo tent is occupied the next 6 months.

What I do, is making some cool graphs showing the growth phases of an autoflower.

In fig, title: plants, not pants. ;)

View attachment 650943

Here you can see the development of 4 individual Green Crack. The last two, growing in 10 l airpots has been LSTed, so they are not included.

View attachment 650938 View attachment 650937
Awesome :slap::slap:

Review of selected RAW rolling papers and smoker's wallet.

This may look like a commercial, but it is not. I have been shopping for rolling papers and accessories. Here is my reactions to the first shipment. The rest of my Raw paraphrenalia are in the mail and will be reviewed when I have played with the toys.

Why does Doc prefere Raw? Perfection of rolling paper technology. It's artisans work with out short cuts. Sustainable and environmental friendly production. A complete range of rolling papers and smoking accessories designed by connoisseur smokers for connoisseur smokers.

Rolling paper I use for joints and cigarettes.
There are no doubt. Raw classic is the best ever rolling paper my fingers have touched. I have it in different format, suitable for both joints and regular cigarettes. Never tried RAW? Pick up a few varieties when shopping paper the net time. I find the creaseless papers perfect for my uses. They burn to perfection...even badly made rollie burns nice.

View attachment 652138

The coolest rolling paper product is Raw Artesano, a booklet with papers, filters and a mixing tray that works. The booklet is closed with a magnetic patent and a natural rubber band. If you prefere rice papers, the same design is available for the Elements brand of rolling paper.

View attachment 652136 View attachment 652137

The coolest tobacco pouch/smoker's wallet.
This is the best tobacco pouch I ever had. I like it so much, that I contemplate keeping a spare for myself and one as a gift. The wallet can be procured as a gift set including a wide selection of roaches, tips and filters that you would like to use your self or give as a gift.

The inside of the room for holding weed and tobacco is lined with foil, not smelly rubber, to keep correct moisture. Raw also have a terracotta humifying stone in their line, for people who want to store more than a days worth of tobacco in the pouch.
View attachment 652139

You feel the quality of the materials as soon as you touch the wallet. The fabric is woven hemp and cotton. When closed, the elastic band is on the back of your smoking wallet.
View attachment 652132 View attachment 652133

Room for ncessities; paper, filters matches/lighter. The pocket has a velcro.
View attachment 652134

The elastic band when the wallet is open.
View attachment 652135

The wallet is sold on both ebay and amazon. If you ever use a pouch for your marijuana or tobacco, you want this.
It fits nicely and discrete inside my pipe bag (my tobacco pipes, not for weed). Practical when you have to leave the party for a discrete joint.

Suggested Raw Wallet sets.
For UK/EU shoppers:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Raw-Smoke...973872?hash=item2358e0a9b0:g:HTYAAOSwGYVXCoxj

For US shoppers:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/RAW-Rolling...hash=item27f7d22e8b:m:mWO43TgETbFZ6L-Sz0TNosg
I totally agree I also use only raw papers
Great review doc

I totally agree I also use only raw papers
Great review doc
I must say, it is a quality brand. I used to like hemp papers of Smoking Eco brand, but now it feels like cardboard between the fingers and watching the glow it is not the same as watching the glow of a joint rolled with raw.
Both papers and accessories is made to last.
I have always rolled by hand. I smoke filter cigarettes in periodes, but always returns to my countrys rolling tradition and Danish pipes and pipe tobacco. The Raw rolling machine will probably not used that requently, but I will review it together with my other handrolling machines.

There is a nice Raw wooden pipe also. Proly impossible not to have it in my collection. A eco friend pipe, made from bubinga wood.

Never used it before i got a few packs of it, as a replacement. They called from the headshop, wanting to return money. I said send me some joint paper and we are done.
couldnt of asked for better papers! i like the king size slims with the tips, the cones are nice also! i want to get some 1 1/4's and some regular king size... Diversity is key! :crying:

couldnt of asked for better papers! i like the king size slims with the tips, the cones are nice also! i want to get some 1 1/4's and some regular king size... Diversity is key! :crying:
Get the 300 pack of 1 1/4 single creaseless. They makes an excellent, small daytime smoke. Or the Artesano version with the tray. I have it in slim king and 1 1/4 formats. Or paper on roll. So many brilliat solutions!

Get the 300 pack of 1 1/4 single creaseless. They makes an excellent, small daytime smoke. Or the Artesano version with the tray. I have it in slim king and 1 1/4 formats. Or paper on roll. So many brilliat solutions!
i seen them creaseless papers they looked nice!

Back