Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

looking well doc! as long as all you tops are level the LST should be effective and then once you get that down you can start to make them look pretty and shape them the way you want on your future grows

Obituary

Rot is comming out everywhere. There is nothing more to do.
We dry them and use it to fire the oven. It was fun as long as it lasted.

image.jpeg

Obituary

View attachment 642468
you can probably still make some BHO with all the trim and buds Doc... throw it in with your trim from your indoor harvests to balance out the uppidy/heady high... the freezing butane will kill any mold or any nasties in there dont worry

Obituary

View attachment 642468

Aww nooo Doc!

It's two weeks til I'm taking my outdoor plants down.. I'm thinking I'd better go and check them this weekend. It's been quite dry and sunny here tho.. [emoji51]

You're making me worry!

Aww nooo Doc!

It's two weeks til I'm taking my outdoor plants down.. I'm thinking I'd better go and check them this weekend. It's been quite dry and sunny here tho.. [emoji51]

You're making me worry!
Are your plants healty and happy?

LST - FastBuds West Coast OG

@tripaholic88 @The Elvis @HashMaster am I on the right track? What do think of the LST strategies? I think I have understood how to do it.

Does sativa and indica phenos any differences in their prefered food? I feed them the same, except for adjusting minerals according to needs.
They grow very good, so I must do something right.

WCOG sativa pheno
The main stem grows around the edge of the pot.
The side branches have stretched approx 10 cm over the edge of the pot. She will require more space than she can have if it continues, so all long side branches was tied to sticks, to direct growth upwards.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

WCOG indica pheno
The main stem grows around the edge of the pot.
The side branches fill the pot out nicely.
@tripaholic88, is there anything I should do, except from directing the growth of the main stem?
My plan is to let it grow level and in circles until it stops, then let the main cola grow upwards.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

One thing that is still not clear to me, is when to switch to bloom nutes.

With Big Plant Science, there is no change. We use Power House and Micro Power throughout, just adding Stimulus and Bud Explosion during bloom.

Whith Advanced Nutrients Sensi, I do not know or understand all arguments. Some say switch when the girls show sex. Others says when streching stops. And even others use Sensi Bloom throughout.

I think, since there are distinct grow and bloom products, one should use grow until the plants stop growing, the. Switch to bloom nutes. It is a logic thought, not an educated guess or empirical observation.

What's the reason for using Sensi Bloom throughout the grow?

Looking forward to a discussion @XxxAuto @witchyhour @derek420colorado @tripaholic88 @The Elvis @HashMaster

Doc they are very damn pretty!! Feed them the same.. There autoflowers, so the they auto bloom is when you change the nutes .. Read the plants Doc they will talk to you..
Such a nice green with fast buds.. I think there perfect!!!

Back