Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

I mean of course today, Tuesday, not Thursday
:crying:
The differencenis just a few letters!
Tomorrow at earliest I think.
Got a lamb last night. Will go and cut away visible rot, then draw the knife and the saw and cut the lamb in pieces. The animal was sacrificed Sunday. That's fresh meat! And it is properly slaughtered ofcause, not just killed. I don't eat dead meat from the supermarket.

You could cut bits off if you want but the rotten buds are on the outside of the plant in the pics, it must be very steamy in there. Does the greenhouse have windows and doors you can open in the day when the sun's out?

If so, do that. Let the air dry out in there.

The biggest plant has rot in every bud. The other two has no webs - yet. Also, the buds are less leafy on the other plants.

There is now better spacing between the plants and I will look into the air flow. The main problem now, I think, is temperature. Current temp, 10-15 centigrades are perect for the Botrytis fungus, according to growweedeasy.com.

I was in Netto store today, and see this..
came to think of you :smoking:

Minus mould ;)

IMG_8949.JPG

I can't believe after everything, this! Your first auto grow was already quite a story. I didn't realize the ww's were even still going after all this time. I hope that you're able to salvage at least something after everything you've put into them @Dr. Babnik !
:bighug:

I can't believe after everything, this! Your first auto grow was already quite a story. I didn't realize the ww's were even still going after all this time. I hope that you're able to salvage at least something after everything you've put into them @Dr. Babnik !
:bighug:
At least they are beautiful plants!
The purchase was a mistake. Mistake detected in June. The plants got out late june or early July. And July is too late.

Hopefully the other two survive...but they stood on each side of the bud rot, so I need to shower them in "Minus Mold" that @XxxAuto found in the supermarket. This is modern farming...lots of pesticides...

There are more troubles under way. The temp. 8 am it was 4 centigrades outdside, now it's up to 8. Night frost can be expected any day now. Statistically, tomorrow is the first day were night frost occurs.

Update on @FastBuds West Coast OG

WCOG is an amazing plant! Be proud, @FastBuds!

@XxxAuto @witchyhour @The Elvis @Vlad The Inhaler @HashMaster @tripaholic88

This is another argument for why I have so big hopes FB strains.

WCOG sativa
Who can imageine this plant were in two pieces 5 days ago? As she started to grow 2 days after surgery, I took the chance bendt her a little yesterday, hoping for the best. Immediately after LST, her neck rose towards the light. I will take it easy. A slight adjustment of the stings today is necessar, to level her a little more.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

WCOG indica
LST comming along excellently. Your evaluation, Professor @tripaholic88? I rearranged most strings yesterday, but I have to do it all over today, coz she grows like...weed?

Would it be of any benefit to ponytail the branches?

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Back