Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

How much could I defoil? The air flow would reach deeper.

You could cut bits off if you want but the rotten buds are on the outside of the plant in the pics, it must be very steamy in there. Does the greenhouse have windows and doors you can open in the day when the sun's out?

If so, do that. Let the air dry out in there.

You could cut bits off if you want but the rotten buds are on the outside of the plant in the pics, it must be very steamy in there. Does the greenhouse have windows and doors you can open in the day when the sun's out?

If so, do that. Let the air dry out in there.
Yep. Will try that.
I go there tomorrow morning. Probably I can throw'em out. This is small flowers on periphery of the plant. What I will find inside the bush is going to ruin my sleep. My first autos...been growing since March.

:redcard:

Are you 100% sure they're autos?
They are photos. That's the poin! I was convinced I had procure seeds for auto. For 100 days, I believed it was autos, my first plants in my first tent. Then I checked the order and found out. Now you also tell me they are meant for indoors, making it a total fiasko. But I had no choice. They grew out of the tent and over the balcony rail, so they had to move.

For next year I have local seeds, Wild Royal Dane

They are photos. That's the poin! I was convinced I had procure seeds for auto. For 100 days, I believed it was autos, my first plants in my first tent. Then I checked the order and found out. Now you also tell me they are meant for indoors, making it a total fiasko. But I had no choice. They grew out of the tent and over the balcony rail, so they had to move.

For next year I have local seeds, Wild Royal Dane

Oh.. yeah, I remember! They're not specifically for indoors Doc, our weather systems don't really allow long enough for most photoperiod plants to finish before it's too cold or damp tho, that's all. Especially if you say it's going sub zero soon.. It's been down to 4°C here already, hopefully it'll warm up for a couple of weeks tho.

Last year my outdoor plants had ice on them, it didn't kill them.. probably didn't help tho.

Oh.. yeah, I remember! They're not specifically for indoors Doc, our weather systems don't really allow long enough for most photoperiod plants to finish before it's too cold or damp tho, that's all. Especially if you say it's going sub zero soon.. It's been down to 4°C here already, hopefully it'll warm up for a couple of weeks tho.

Last year my outdoor plants had ice on them, it didn't kill them.. probably didn't help tho.
We have had outdoor plants grow well, but we have to have them planted in the ground in april/may.

...and better stick to locally adapted strains, like Wild Royal Dane and Lolland Kush.

Lolland Kush (pic stolen) was breeded here in the late 60's or early 70's, in a local hippie collective. It may reach 10 ft.

image.jpeg

Back