Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

Doc it looks to be bud rot and it looks bad!! its way to humid!!! damn!!! :yoinks:
They got out too late.
Have you heard their story?
They were my first plants, White Widow Auto, I had ordered. After 100 days, not a single pistil was seen. So, I looked up the order, and found out I had ordered photos. We had a lot of fun with that, story, @XxxAuto. That was June, I think.

If I had done it right or wasn't stoned while shopping, they would have been harvested now. Please try again next year. Still shopping while stone, I but double check each strain before Add to Cart and check again before Confirm Order.

I will spray with an ethanol sol'n tomorrow, it the mysterious pain goes away. Should I remove them from the greenhouse again? We can expect subzero temperatures soon. Statistically, first night frost occurs on day 279, that is Oct. 6. I am not very hopeful after reading weather stats last night and less hopeful now, getting these pics.

Oh, no... Budrot.
Can I prevent it from spreading?
Is it caused by fungal infestation or is the mold a secondary symptom?
I haven't seen it myself yet. Her Ladyship took pics when she was with second wife today.
I have a terrible stomach pain and oesophagal reflux. I woke up at 1 am in pain. Can't sleep, can't lay down... i even don't feel like smoking joints. That's a bad symptom.

What is worse is this!
@XxxAuto @Waira @witchyhour @Vlad The Inhaler @Bailey @The Elvis @tripaholic88
View attachment 640461 View attachment 640462

Is that in the greenhouse?

They got out too late.
Have you heard their story?
They were my first plants, White Widow Auto, I had ordered. After 100 days, not a single pistil was seen. So, I looked up the order, and found out I had ordered photos. We had a lot of fun with that, story, @XxxAuto. That was June, I think.

If I had done it right or wasn't stoned while shopping, they would have been harvested now. Please try again next year. Still shopping while stone, I but double check each strain before Add to Cart and check again before Confirm Order.

I will spray with an ethanol sol'n tomorrow, it the mysterious pain goes away. Should I remove them from the greenhouse again? We can expect subzero temperatures soon. Statistically, first night frost occurs on day 279, that is Oct. 6. I am not very hopeful after reading weather stats last night and less hopeful now, getting these pics.

Hmmm... looks like a tricky situation Doc.[emoji848]

The rotten buds are useless so cut them off. The plants need more air flow, this is a big problem in greenhouses. I know a bloke who rigged up PC fans to a car battery to blow the air around, he opened all the windows and doors too.. that worked for him..

If your outdoor temps are near freezing tho, it's not looking good.

Is that in the greenhouse?
Yep...in greenhouse. Moved in a few days ago.

The rotten buds are useless so cut them off. The plants need more air flow, this is a big problem in greenhouses. I know a bloke who rigged up PC fans to a car battery to blow the air around, he opened all the windows and doors too.. that worked for him..

The night temp are falling day for day.

If I take the flowers out again, they will be exposed to raind and fall over and take damage from the heavy wind
If the to

Seems like a death, death situation.

I have to take a sample and test if there are any goodies at all in the flowers yet, and bring the microscope and look for cloudy trichs, but it is not probable.

How much could I defoil? The air flow would reach deeper.

Yep...in greenhouse. Moved in a few days ago.

The night temp are falling day for day.

If I take the flowers out again, they will be exposed to raind and fall over and take damage from the heavy wind
If the to

Seems like a death, death situation.

I have to take a sample and test if there are any goodies at all in the flowers yet, and bring the microscope and look for cloudy trichs, but it is not probable.

No.. it doesn't look promising Doc. These are indoor strains tho mate. I'd just chop the mouldy bits off and see how they look in a week.. If they keep rotting just salvage what you can for hash or whatever and if you're going to grow outdoors next year maybe try some autos and get them out in May.

Either that or get a strain that's actually supposed to be grown outside like Passion [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] or Frisian Dew. Even those will struggle in a greenhouse in autumn tho, it's the damp and the warmth..

Fingers crossed for ya bud. [emoji111]️

Back