Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

FastBuds Gorilla Glue

View attachment 639342

FastBuds WCOG sativa
12 hrs after the 95% stem fracture. Her piping seems to work! No drooping above the gaffa junction. Is it a Ca/Mg def I can see on her smaller fans? She will be sprayed with Rocket Fuel anyway.
See how she is healing, @The Elvis, @tripaholic88, @Vlad The Inhaler! I was planning to be able to drive today, but this have to be celebrated with an early dab.

View attachment 639344

Nice surgery Doc!

They don't call ya Doc for nothing!

This what's hides in the rests of the tomato bush....Anne Frank. Don't know what it is. It's from the surprise box and obviously something given for free. Small, but sticky. Either a decent smoke or usable oil. It was down to 12 centigrades/50F last night. I will take her in during the nights so she can finish.

She had lived her own life in the bushes since the end of July, with no systematic feeding.
Now I have fed her a good meal and i onoculated the soil with my live fungus culture. Believe me, those shrooms in Myco Madness and Plagron mega worm thrive on oath meal, molasses and amino acids. It should be an additive filled with the benefits of microbes and plant hormons ready to use.

image.jpeg

Back