Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

It's effective !! And the chem took my thrips ;)
Should I mail something of this too you ?
Or do you only want organic
Please, if you have. Or where did you get it? A private grow shop may not play customs?
Ebay blocked for shipment of the product.

Please, if you have. Or where did you get it? A private grow shop may not play customs?
Ebay blocked for shipment of the product.
I get this from a farmer ;)
Just remember the concentration of this
200ml too 300L water

Such poverty and misery, it reminds me of the poorer parts in Brazil. [emoji52]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
I've been in Morocco.
They may not be overly wealthy financially, but their quality of life in is so rich. We have too much material goods. Wish I could live a simple life like that.

Doc she should heal up just fine.. she will make a knot at the break..
It looks very promissing this morning. Before I went to bed, WCOG sativa was starting to droop. I was thinking about Sir @Vlad The Inhaler's word, saying too myself, She will never be able to repair her pipelines.

Now she looks fresh and happy. If I did not mutilate her myself, I would not know she is in need of total rest.
Last night I gave her some kepl and amino acids. Today, nutes

My tent is completely filled up. The Gorilla Glue has to go in just 6 L air-pot. It's the only container that csn be pressed in between... But air-pots is great. I am going to change all pots to large air pots, in addition to the capillary box system. It self-waters very god. The top soil is kept humid, not wet.

I've been in Morocco.
They may not be overly wealthy financially, but their quality of life in is so rich. We have too much material goods. Wish I could live a simple life like that.
I don't think it's impossible if that's what you want. Call me spoiled, but I'd have a horrible time trying to adjust to life like that. And it sounds like many of their own people think of nothing but how to get out of there. Makes me wish I could go there and help improve their lives, build better homes, help with dentistry and medical services. There are hundreds or more places like that in Brazil, they just don't do hash, it's usually cattle, coffee, sugar cane...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Researching pesticides and pest control.

I haven't found spray yet, but @XxxAuto is very kind and helpful. I owe him a cpl of favours.

If we do greenhouse next year, http://www.greengardener.co.uk/ sells Ladybird breeding kits. I actually just need to google what they like to eat and keep a family in culture. Our plants are not very popular, you see. Second wifes husband is not happy, second wife takes my plants home without asking him. Will use another place next summer and just ask second wife for help if I allow my plants sexual activity.

For those of us trapped within the Soviet, sorry, European Union can get a lot of good, live biological weaponds from http://www.greengardener.co.uk/

Back