Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

There's a lot of other ones too, that's the most organic looking one I found tho..

It doesn't say anything about killing larvae tho.. Whatever you get, get it as soon as possible mate. [emoji269][emoji379]
You are right. If I saw 1 there is 1000.

Proudly finding 10 cm growht on WCOG sativa, @The Elvis and @tripaholic88. Time to bend!

View attachment 639053
Then this happend!
View attachment 639054
Snap!
Does autos heal? It is a 95% fracture stabilized with gaffa in upright position.
View attachment 639055
I place her in the back of the tent. Would things like liquid silicon and extra amino acids help?
Usually I feed 1 L every 3-4 days. Would small potions with extra building blocks and light nutes every day be better in this situation?
awww man slow and steady doc! haha but um, she may heal she may not. ive had some snapped mains in my FB's grows because of using silicon too early ( before i really start bending them) now i dont use the silicon until about day 25-30 because of this lol

dbcebf86cdfce702e3261b17b9fe0fbb.png

This looks good!
I can't import pectisides. But I have a friend in Wales. He has to take a break from his Northern Lights and get his old ass up from the floor.

awww man slow and steady doc! haha but um, she may heal she may not. ive had some snapped mains in my FB's grows because of using silicon too early ( before i really start bending them) now i dont use the silicon until about day 25-30 because of this lol
She got silicon very early. If not, she would not be able to stand up as a seedling. When she seemed to be terminally ill, she got silicone.

Aww NO! @JustDave! He's done a Vlad!

Big shout to the gaffer tape Doc.. It probably won't work tho buddy.. I'm experienced in these matters. [emoji51]

Then that is what I should get. I will order from abroad.
It looks like effective chemicals are for professional farmers (i.e. grain, corn, but not weed). Isn't that right, @XxxAuto?
It's effective !! And the chem took my thrips ;)
Should I mail something of this too you ?
Or do you only want organic

Back