Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

I don't think it's impossible if that's what you want. Call me spoiled, but I'd have a horrible time trying to adjust to life like that. And it sounds like many of their own people think of nothing but how to get out of there. Makes me wish I could go there and help improve their lives, build better homes, help with dentistry and medical services. There are hundreds or more places like that in Brazil, they just don't do hash, it's usually cattle, coffee, sugar cane...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
IC what you mean, but I don't have problems with material poverty. What rouins people, is a loss of purpous and meaning. All places have problems. Morocco is particularly noteworthy because they have a King who actually cares about his people.
I have never travelled the Americas, so I do not know the state of their souls, but I never met a more content people than the moroccans and a more honest people than the chinees. The people of china is in a worse situation than poor people of North Africa, coz they are bereft of their freedom to think freely.
If I could, I would live in the desert, care for my few goats and camels, sit in the tent, waiting for a cooling wind to pass by.

IC what you mean, but I don't have problems with material poverty. What rouins people, is a loss of purpous and meaning. All places have problems. Morocco is particularly noteworthy because they have a King who actually cares about his people.
I have never travelled the Americas, so I do not know the state of their souls, but I never met a more content people than the moroccans and a more honest people than the chinees. The people of china is in a worse situation than poor people of North Africa, coz they are bereft of their freedom to think freely.
If I could, I would live in the desert, care for my few goats and camels, sit in the tent, waiting for a cooling wind to pass by.
I couldn't do that. I've always lived in a large city, or close to one. I'm too used to the western lifestyle, I guess. *shrugs* It was hard enough giving up maids when I moved to the US...

Actually, it's a problem I'm dealing with right now, as mom is learning to live in a different culture where people don't have maids. She has to learn that I AM NOT her maid! I can help with things, but I'm not here to serve her 24/7. Yikes!

Actually, it's a problem I'm dealing with right now, as mom is learning to live in a different culture where people don't have maids. She has to learn that I AM NOT her maid! I can help with things, but I'm not here to serve her 24/7. Yikes!

I have to be my own maid.

FastBuds Gorilla Glue

image.jpeg

FastBuds WCOG sativa
12 hrs after the 95% stem fracture. Her piping seems to work! No drooping above the gaffa junction. Is it a Ca/Mg def I can see on her smaller fans? She will be sprayed with Rocket Fuel anyway.
See how she is healing, @The Elvis, @tripaholic88, @Vlad The Inhaler! I was planning to be able to drive today, but this have to be celebrated with an early dab.

image.jpeg

I know, me too! We have a cleaning person, but that's all they do. They don't cook, do laundry, grocery shopping, etc.

I do all that....except laundry. Her Ladyship does it when she has no more clean uniforms or bed sheets.

FastBuds Gorilla Glue

View attachment 639342

FastBuds WCOG sativa
12 hrs after the 95% stem fracture. Her piping seems to work! No drooping above the gaffa junction. Is it a Ca/Mg def I can see on her smaller fans? She will be sprayed with Rocket Fuel anyway.
See how she is healing, @The Elvis, @tripaholic88, @Vlad The Inhaler! I was planning to be able to drive today, but this have to be celebrated with an early dab.

View attachment 639344
im thinkng its a P or K problem Doc

im thinkng its a P or K problem Doc
Okay?
That's strange. But I'll give a boost in her supper and mix some bat poo into the top soil.

How do you see the difference between Ca, Mg, P and K? The popular figure, I can't figure out.
I'll go and take another pic that I assumed was calmag.

Back