Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

Just like that one doc yeah
Taking her out later today for LST adjustments.
I will try my best not to break this one too...

The WCOG Sativa cannot be touched before next monday. Watching her closely for signs of growth. Still no pathological signs above the fracture after surgery.

Taking her out later today for LST adjustments.
I will try my best not to break this one too...

The WCOG Sativa cannot be touched before next monday. Watching her closely for signs of growth. Still no pathological signs above the fracture after surgery.
That's good really shows the hardyness of the strain to be able to bounce back

Oh, no... Budrot.
Can I prevent it from spreading?
Is it caused by fungal infestation or is the mold a secondary symptom?
I haven't seen it myself yet. Her Ladyship took pics when she was with second wife today.
I have a terrible stomach pain and oesophagal reflux. I woke up at 1 am in pain. Can't sleep, can't lay down... i even don't feel like smoking joints. That's a bad symptom.

What is worse is this!
@XxxAuto @Waira @witchyhour @Vlad The Inhaler @Bailey @The Elvis @tripaholic88
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Oh, no... Budrot.
Can I prevent it from spreading?
Is it caused by fungal infestation or is the mold a secondary symptom?
I haven't seen it myself yet. Her Ladyship took pics when she was with second wife today.
I have a terrible stomach pain and oesophagal reflux. I woke up at 1 am in pain. Can't sleep, can't lay down... i even don't feel like smoking joints. That's a bad symptom.

What is worse is this!
@XxxAuto @Waira @witchyhour @Vlad The Inhaler @Bailey @The Elvis @tripaholic88
View attachment 640461 View attachment 640462
I can't see properly but if it's what I think it is ure pretty much fecked it looks like spider mites webbing and nothing destroy a plant quicker than those little bastards

I can't see properly but if it's what I think it is ure pretty much fecked it looks like spider mites webbing and nothing destroy a plant quicker than those little bastards
Oh, no. Waiting for medicin against thrips to arrive.
Can those spider mites fought?

Back