Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

Awesome plants Doc! [emoji15][emoji269]

I've never done foliar feeding myself, I just know that putting water on the leaves is bad with the lights on. These must be ok to use tho or people wouldn't do it eh? I have heard of peeps only spraying the bottoms of the leaves tho... [emoji848]

Probably best to ask someone who actually knows tho! [emoji6]

Oh... How's the weather over there? It's turned cold and crappy here now.. 31° on Thursday and now it's pretty cold. GIMME MORE SUN!

Last edited:
Awesome plants Doc! [emoji15][emoji269]

I've never done foliar feeding myself, I just know that putting water on the leaves is bad with the lights on. These must be ok to use tho or people wouldn't do it eh? I have heard of peeps only spraying the bottoms of the leaves tho... [emoji848]

Probably best to ask someone who actually knows tho! [emoji6]

Oh... How's the weather over there? It's turned cold and crappy here now.. 31° on Thursday and now it's pretty cold. GIMME MORE SUN!
I don't know if you ever saw the Widow while developmentaly challenged?
If it was an auto, it would never entered the flower stage. The recovery took months where the growth was very slow.

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/my-white-widows-grow-diary-from-day-66-and-onwards.52561/

Now I expect to harvest a few oz from her.

I'll have to take a photograph tomorrow.

Your second wife did a great job!!!
:pass:
Her husband is not happy. We placed the plants in their garden, she giving me permission without asking the husband.
All their family and friends have admired my plants.

I hope they mature before we reach sub zero temperature. They should be done in 6 weeks from now. That will be the end of October and probably just in time before the night temperatures can reach sub zero centigrade temperatures.

Awesome plants Doc!
emoji15.png
emoji269.png

I've never done foliar feeding myself, I just know that putting water on the leaves is bad with the lights on. These must be ok to use tho or people wouldn't do it eh? I have heard of peeps only spraying the bottoms of the leaves tho...
emoji848.png

Probably best to ask someone who actually knows tho!
emoji6.png

Weather is good. It has been good for quite some time now.
My uneducated guess is that the WWs are ready to harvest in maybe 6 weeks.

About spraying.
Unless you use a carrier, it is important to spray the bottom side of the leaves, as most stomata are located on the inverse side. A carrier is a solvent that penetrate cell walls and membranes, carrying your molecule of interest into the cell. In mammalian biology ethanol and DMSO are popular solvents used to bring the solutes into the cells.

Reading about Optic Foilar and that you only need to spray the top side of the leaf, I suspect it contains a carrier of some sort, if that is used in plant physiology as a tool.

I haven't observed any problems during this week where I've sprayed every day.

This White Widow was once a weakling that I had no hope would grow up.
I kept her on the balcony from early spring, as I couldn't waste a slot in the tent on a developmentally challenged plant. Suddenly she started to grow exponentially and I had to move her and her sister to our friends garden, as they grew higher than the railing on my balcony.

I guess 3 of her branches will yield the same as an average auto.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

This is the smallest of the three White Widows in our friends garden.
I have a fantacy of 1 kg (2.2 pounds) of dry bud from the 3 garden plants. I want to own a kilo of weed.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Her husband is not happy. We placed the plants in their garden, she giving me permission without asking the husband.
All their family and friends have admired my plants.

I hope they mature before we reach sub zero temperature. They should be done in 6 weeks from now. That will be the end of October and probably just in time before the night temperatures can reach sub zero centigrade temperatures.
Hahaha.... Again I say your second wife is AWESOME!

Back