Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

Look at these seeds. @tripaholic88, @Vlad The Inhaler, @The Elvis ....and all other Master gardeners...

It's @FastBuds LSD-25. I planted the first germ Sunday, with 1 inch tap root.

The other two seeds haven't changed after the initial crack you can see on the pic.

They were soaked in water overnight and kept in paper towel until tap root developed.

What to do from here? You see, one root is turning brown!
Keep them in the wet paper?
Transfer to soil and hope for the best?

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Look at these seeds. @tripaholic88, @Vlad The Inhaler, @The Elvis ....and all other Master gardeners...

It's @FastBuds LSD-25. I planted the first germ Sunday, with 1 inch tap root.

The other two seeds haven't changed after the initial crack you can see on the pic.

They were soaked in water overnight and kept in paper towel until tap root developed.

What to do from here? You see, one root is turning brown!
Keep them in the wet paper?
Transfer to soil and hope for the best?

View attachment 634596
looks like they may have gotten too wet and started to rot, that or it was the seed, but HONESTLY ive had 100% of my FB germ... which is 9-10 seeds in the last 6 months... id put them in the dirt and hope for the best

looks like they may have gotten too wet and started to rot, that or it was the seed, but HONESTLY ive had 100% of my FB germ... which is 9-10 seeds in the last 6 months... id put them in the dirt and hope for the best
I hope for the best. They will get the time it takes to germinate two surprise seeds and hope for THC Bomb autos. I have to use the seeds I have before ordering more.

I'd leave them in the paper towel for a while Doc. Then you can see what they're doing. [emoji6]

Here is the situation as it was on Monday.

image.jpeg

I cannot blame it on the seeds...
However, I noticed one large seed and two small. The large seed is the one that grew the big root.

Oooo... Roots! You could try potting the rooted ones... They don't look very happy tho. [emoji52]

I'd give it a go if they were mine.

But yeah, like trip says it does look a bit wet in there.. Did you keep them warm too?

Oooo... Roots! You could try potting the rooted ones... They don't look very happy tho. [emoji52]

I'd give it a go if they were mine.

But yeah, like trip says it does look a bit wet in there.. Did you keep them warm too?
The seeds has been kept at room temp.
The rooted one was planted on Monday.
Haven't been in the garden yet. I think I place the unhappy seeds i jiffis and keep'em for a week or two. Meanwhile, let's see what's in the surprise box.

Back