Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

I have space for 1 more plant.

I picked up DP AutoColorado Cockies and FastBuds Gorilla Glue and Stardawg.

Which bean to crack?

@tripaholic88, @Bailey, @witchyhour, @The Elvis, @derek420colorado, @XxxAuto and every good friend I forgot to mention by name, please suggest a strain and explain why I should choose it.

After posting in the wrong thread, the Gorilla Glue is leading the race.

Bonza has 20% discount so have to order 2-3 more strains.
You run a lot of FB now, so why not give the DP a try ;)

I have space for 1 more plant.

I picked up DP AutoColorado Cockies and FastBuds Gorilla Glue and Stardawg.

Which bean to crack?

@tripaholic88, @Bailey, @witchyhour, @The Elvis, @derek420colorado, @XxxAuto and every good friend I forgot to mention by name, please suggest a strain and explain why I should choose it.

After posting in the wrong thread, the Gorilla Glue is leading the race.

Bonza has 20% discount so have to order 2-3 more strains.
Oh, you forgave Bonza? I really like them and have placed like 4 or 5 orders with them. They arrive fast and drama-free. And their prices are very good.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Oh, you forgave Bonza? I really like them and have placed like 4 or 5 orders with them. They arrive fast and drama-free. And their prices are very good.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Good prices makes up for it.

Gorilla will go in a 10 L air pot and the AutoColorado in the capillary box.

I haven't yet figured out how to do LST on plants in box, as they grow up from a bag of soil.

You can see, I have to build or ask a carpenter I trust to build a framework for me.
I can draw up the design in Powerpoint. I imagine a wood frame 1 in above the plant bag, with holes drilled every 1 1/2 in.

image.jpeg

@Bailey, the tomatos I grow are Ailsa Craig (seeds from Thompson & Morgan). Here you see the channels the roots travel through during the soil phase, towards the rez. When I get an air stone and pump, I hope for an air-pot effect before the hydro properties kicks in.

image.jpeg

if i was gonna try any DP strains it would be their BlueBerry and Colorado cookies! i will get me some of them cookies someday doc!
I decided to get rid of the week wcog. It will never be good. A Gorilla gets that airpot. Did you see the difference between Green Crack fed Big and AN grown in air-pots? I am soon ready with my FB Video E2 and you will see the effect of different pots.
DP Cookie can grow naturally in the back of my capillary box and take her time. The Gorilla gets the 10 L air-pot so it's easy to LST.

What are the requirements to be fulfilled, before I can ask you to ordain me to priest of dabchurch? If that happens, the See of Rome will have its vestments back and I will wear the black cassock of a regular priest.

I decided to get rid of the week wcog. It will never be good. A Gorilla gets that airpot. Did you see the difference between Green Crack fed Big and AN grown in air-pots? I am soon ready with my FB Video E2 and you will see the effect of different pots.
DP Cookie can grow naturally in the back of my capillary box and take her time. The Gorilla gets the 10 L air-pot so it's easy to LST.

What are the requirements to be fulfilled, before I can ask you to ordain me to priest of dabchurch? If that happens, the See of Rome will have its vestments back and I will wear the black cassock of a regular priest.
i think you will be happy with the gorilla, i know i am so far. and yes i just looked back and thats a noticeable difference for sure! and im not sure of the exact requirements but i know you gotta DAAAAAAAAAB like your life depends on it and have FULL FAITH in the DAAAAAAAB! @derek420colorado Ordained the new Clergy

Back