Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

yes She is a sativa pheno!!! she will grow!!! Dont kill her!!! :pass:she looks perfect!!!! they both do!!
You and @tripaholic88 just saved her.
I was of the impression that stunned autos was very problematic to finish.
I have no experience with sativa phenos. The big one is indica pheno, or?

yes She is a sativa pheno!!! she will grow!!! Dont kill her!!! :pass:she looks perfect!!!! they both do!!
Can you explain the perfection for me?
In my eyes, I have a good plant and a bad plant, that didn't manage the stress of travelling as an illegal refugee.
They were hidden in the car during international transportation.

ok so the bushy one is an indica pheno and the lanky one is sativa... the sative should take a little longer to finish but will have a little different high to her.. i believe i had the indica pheno when i grew it out. if your worried about height then i would gently LST her at first to make sure she is ok with it and it dont stress her too much... so start little by little LST the main like we have discussed. do this over about 2-3 days(the main)

Doc I had the sativa pheno let me find a pic she will shoot out side branches and look like a tree the other will stay short.. ill find some pics for ya..
Do the sativa pheno have other feeding preferences as well?

I can actually see it has grown during the day.
I will start measuring her.

sounds perfect for LST!!!!
The stem feels very fragile.
One more week on Liquid Silicon, or just start bending slowly like over three days?
Let's see tomorrow. I am tired. Have visited Mother in Law. :muahaha:
But after morning coffee, I will sit down and talk to her with a sweet, seductive voice.

The stem feels very fragile.
One more week on Liquid Silicon, or just start bending slowly like over three days?
Let's see tomorrow. I am tired. Have visited Mother in Law. :muahaha:
But after morning coffee, I will sit down and talk to her with a sweet, seductive voice.
id just gently guide her down over 3 days... a cpl degrees at a time

Back