Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

Have discussed "the leaf" with @Yeatster.

View attachment 638331

Pictures of other samples he showed looks very much like spider mites! :grump:

I removed the leaves.

I need to calm down. Join me, Yeatster. :pass:
I hope you don't mind, calling @Waira here. He is the plant Dr. and a wealth of knowledge. Hopefully, he can direct you, with a course of action.
Good luck DrBabnik! I'm subbed up now. I wanna see these WW's come through.

I hope you don't mind, calling @Waira here. He is the plant Dr. and a wealth of knowledge. Hopefully, he can direct you, with a course of action.
Good luck DrBabnik! I'm subbed up now. I wanna see these WW's come through.
I hope the cold is staying away!

@The Elvis and @tripaholic88, here is the plant you saved.
I realize, she has entered into stretch during the last 36 hrs. Thank you for saving her.

image.jpeg

I bendt her to an 60 degr angle relative to the soil this moring. The cotton thread was thight.
Came home 5 hrs later. During that time, she had loosened the bond by upward growht pushing the pipe cleaner ring down the stem. Now she is almost leveled with the ground. Tomorrow, I'll attach a string on the middle of the stem to get her completely level with the soil.

image.jpeg

If she stretches as much the next 18 hrs, as the last 6, I probably can start directing circular growth tomorrow.

Now that I finally understood the underlying principle, I everything I have read on LST earlier now makes perfect sense.
She was fed a rich meal in a small volume.

Now I'll check the bondage of the other WCOG.

@The Elvis and @tripaholic88, here is the plant you saved.
I realize, she has entered into stretch during the last 36 hrs. Thank you for saving her.

View attachment 638437

I bendt her to an 60 degr angle relative to the soil this moring. The cotton thread was thight.
Came home 5 hrs later. During that time, she had loosened the bond by upward growht pushing the pipe cleaner ring down the stem. Now she is almost leveled with the ground. Tomorrow, I'll attach a string on the middle of the stem to get her completely level with the soil.

View attachment 638438

If she stretches as much the next 18 hrs, as the last 6, I probably can start directing circular growth tomorrow.

Now that I finally understood the underlying principle, I everything I have read on LST earlier now makes perfect sense.
She was fed a rich meal in a small volume.

Now I'll check the bondage of the other WCOG.
if she bounced back up like that then you got yourself a candidate for lst brotha!

Back