Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

Here is the WCOG indica sister, heavily strapped down, @tripaholic88 and @The Elvis. UC why I thought the WCOG sativa was very damaged from transportation? She almost died, but recovered when exposed to wind and weather. I left her on the balcony to die, but moved her back in when she magically recovered.

image.jpeg

She was just watered with a nice meal and showered with Rocket Fuel from Big Plant Science. There is something missing in the leaves of a young side branch. I hope the Rocket Fuel corrects it.

image.jpeg

I have tuned her neck in a curve towards the stem and secured the stem as parallell to the soil as possible.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

if she bounced back up like that then you got yourself a candidate for lst brotha!
Bounced back in a few hours!
Never seen something grow that fast, excempt my shrooms.

image.jpeg

I have fed them more oath meal, amino acids, molasses and nettle brew. I dished out a cpl of tea spoons in the pots today, so there is need for procreation.

:smokeout: Hey mates! Dr. B', I think that is thrip damage as well; google some images and you'll see! They are everywhere, many in kind, and highly mobile... often you'll not see the at the scene of the crime either, but they're around, trust me! They can fly, jump, and move quickly.. evade you when looking,...:cuss: being near the other garden plants makes matters worse, it's buffet- :doh: ...So, because of these things, it's a war, not a battle.. several kinds of food/garden safe products will kill them, question is what can you get hold of where you're at! Products with spinosad in it are the best choice for blooming plants, leaving minimal residues,...pyrethrum, Azamax,.. avoid neem unless you have nothing else; neem is an oil, and will leave residues... Whatever your spray, adding a mild wetting agent will really help make it more effective... let me know what you can get hold of, and we'll see about a plan! :smoking:

:smokeout: Hey mates! Dr. B', I think that is thrip damage as well; google some images and you'll see! They are everywhere, many in kind, and highly mobile... often you'll not see the at the scene of the crime either, but they're around, trust me! They can fly, jump, and move quickly.. evade you when looking,...:cuss: being near the other garden plants makes matters worse, it's buffet- :doh: ...So, because of these things, it's a war, not a battle.. several kinds of food/garden safe products will kill them, question is what can you get hold of where you're at! Products with spinosad in it are the best choice for blooming plants, leaving minimal residues,...pyrethrum, Azamax,.. avoid neem unless you have nothing else; neem is an oil, and will leave residues... Whatever your spray, adding a mild wetting agent will really help make it more effective... let me know what you can get hold of, and we'll see about a plan! :smoking:
Thanks! Great info!
What is a wetting agent?

I will look into food safe products ASAP.

@XxxAuto, how did you get rid of the bugs?

Back