Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

Hey Doc! Have you actually seen any thrip larvae? You can see them without any magnification.. they're about 1mm long, white and crawl about like tiny caterpillars.
I go back tomorrow for a thorough examination.

Any chemicals I should get on before hand?

Look at these THRIPS ;)
Again...I have to Like something indeed dislike.

One more :bong:

Then - Good night. Sleep well. I will. Could sleep now, but could also become even stoner.

The plan was to blast a B-bomb during the night, but weather does not permit it.
If the Widows still were outside, they would be thrown around by the wind. Now I hope they will finish before the cold sets in. Current temp. 14.6 Centigrades, 58.28 Farenheight, wind is 8 m/s, 18 MPH @ 11.30 pm.

Since the strategical B-bomb cannot be blasted, only another tactical B-bomb is deployed in T -30 s, targeting my brain.

:vibeguard:

I go back tomorrow for a thorough examination.

Any chemicals I should get on before hand?

No... You need to be sure of the problem before you try to fix it.

Thrips are a bastard tho. The larvae suck on the leaves, then drop off into the soil. In the mud they pupate into flies, then lay eggs on the leaves.

The cycle of thrips! It's breakable but not an easy one, especially in a greenhouse where there's a lot of hiding places.

Good luck!

Is there any dust on the leaves? It could be powdery mildew too.. A common problem in humid environments.

Thrips are a bastard tho. The larvae suck on the leaves, then drop off into the soil. In the mud they pupate into flies, then lay eggs on the leaves.

The cycle of thrips! It's breakable but not an easy one, especially in a greenhouse where there's a lot of hiding places.

Good luck!

Is there any dust on the leaves? It could be powdery mildew too.. A common problem in humid environments.
No dust.
I checked, coz @Yeatster told me to check for it.

But as I said, tomorrow. :bong:

Good luck!

I let some air in, to reduce humidity.
I will measure RH too. Have to write a list over things to bring tomorrow. In the current state of mind, I will forget.

Back