Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

Trying to do the bonzai, @tripaholic88.
How does it look to you?
The pic inculdes a ponytail, in case you think I forgot to tie one of the pipe cleaner rings.

According to schedule, she was supposed to be fed water only today. However, after this handling, I give her a light feeding with healthy tonics.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Trying to do the bonzai, @tripaholic88.
How does it look to you?
The pic inculdes a ponytail, in case you think I forgot to tie one of the pipe cleaner rings.

According to schedule, she was supposed to be fed water only today. However, after this handling, I give her a light feeding with healthy tonics.

View attachment 636249 View attachment 636250 View attachment 636251
looks good man but do you see the node where you have her bent over at right above the pipe cleaner? i turn that so its level to the ground. with some gentle persuasion and sexy talk of course....

looks good man but do you see the node where you have her bent over at right above the pipe cleaner? i turn that so its level to the ground. with some gentle persuasion and sexy talk of course....
You mean bend the stem one node further down?
That can be done with persuasion and sexy talk.

Here is a snap shot of two FB Green Crack. The one to the right is fed nutes from Big, the left hand plant is fed Advanced Nutrients Sensi. Seems like Big works very good, even without unicorn extract and seal penis added. The difference is not as clear in the the other types of container. Lucky for me, the FB Comp plants are those on Big menu, not AN.

image.jpeg

Visiting the Garden

Happy plants, happy gardener. :greenthumb:

Accidentally, I damaged a branch. Thanks for sample buds! The flowers are already sticky, but I think too early for any good buzz.

Look at those bushes! And the stems! I'll keep the stems and use them as batons.

A walk in the garden...

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

So, Professor @tripaholic88, I redid he bonzai completely yesterday. What has the very reverend Professor of LST and dabology at [HASHTAG]#dabchurch[/HASHTAG] University to say today?

The profile is much better this time, if I understood the last lecture correctly. In 2 days or so, I think I start directing a rotating growth. Would it be best to let it circle from the plant center towards the edge of the pot, or the other way around; Let grow around the pot, then towards the center?

The upward branching is very pronounced. Hopefully one of my flowers are nominated for the BOM/POM one day.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I have space for 1 more plant.

I picked up DP AutoColorado Cockies and FastBuds Gorilla Glue and Stardawg.

Which bean to crack?

@tripaholic88, @Bailey, @witchyhour, @The Elvis, @derek420colorado, @XxxAuto and every good friend I forgot to mention by name, please suggest a strain and explain why I should choose it.

After posting in the wrong thread, the Gorilla Glue is leading the race.

Bonza has 20% discount so have to order 2-3 more strains.

Time to propagate the Trichoderma/Mycorrhizae culture.

My shrooms have cooler colours than those my dear friend @tripaholic88 grows. Haha!

image.jpeg

Medium: 1 part oath meal and 2 parts soil inoculated with the leftover culture.

image.jpeg

Feed: A mix of nettle brew, kelp extract, amino acids and molasses.

image.jpeg

Just take a table spoon or two and inoculate the soil of growing plants or mixed into ones super soil.

Best rolling paper ever!

I ordered 3000 papers. Should last me a weekend...

Unbleached and unfolded.

View attachment 637320
I LOOOOVE RAW PAPERS BROTHA!!!! they are the best! and yes just keep them nodes parrallel with the soil, it may take a cpl times to get them to stay but keep working on them and yes wrap the main from the center and work it toward the end of the pot in a circular/swirl pattern like so... this is the Amnesia haze skeleton i just cut down to add to the "boneyard"
DSCN3964.JPG

o and im running the GG AND SD both right now and they both are easy plats to grow so far!

Last edited:
Back