Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

hey doc.. so yea on lst i start about when they show sex bending them over to "set up" for the "mad stretch" which will become your "foundation" on which you will further LST and create as i like to call your final "sculpture"

Doc! Are you getting the leaves wet? It looks that way in the pics. If so, that'll probably explain the spots on the leaves. Best to keep the plants dry indoors buddy.

Here's my outdoor plants (as requested)
386c4931b7cb09e39b24612734383359.jpg
b8ed2e48d4740e0857cb4c15c11c6b38.jpg
158506f3ae8c2f3a2a193bb09809c635.jpg
4b55d445c1a4e4dfc6cd6d6d4fe8d94b.jpg
cf93cf97d68d7f97d97f98512c58f98d.jpg
36d0fdc08205b3da8d4d9f8bd200c71d.jpg

[emoji111]️

They Look amazing Doc!!! I dont really LST much but Trip does a lot!!! he can tell ya all that.. :pass:
@tripaholic88 told you are his main teacher.
Since he is good at what henis doing, he must have a good mentor. Thus I tagged you.
Doc! Are you getting the leaves wet? It looks that way in the pics. If so, that'll probably explain the spots on the leaves. Best to keep the plants dry indoors buddy.

Here's my outdoor plants (as requested)
386c4931b7cb09e39b24612734383359.jpg
b8ed2e48d4740e0857cb4c15c11c6b38.jpg
158506f3ae8c2f3a2a193bb09809c635.jpg
4b55d445c1a4e4dfc6cd6d6d4fe8d94b.jpg
cf93cf97d68d7f97d97f98512c58f98d.jpg
36d0fdc08205b3da8d4d9f8bd200c71d.jpg

[emoji111]️
Holy cow! That bush is something!
Going to see my trees today and feed them boosters and healthy tonics.
Will try to take some nice floral pictures.

What happens and why shouldn't indoor plants be misted!

The foilar spray is the Ca supplement. Big Plant Science feeding schedule is based on the hardness of the local tap water. Under hard water conditions, my water contains 0,1 g Ca2+/l, Ca2+ is supplied via the leaves and not the roots. The reason for this is the risk for calcium phosphate precipitation. Addition of Ca2+ to sewer is a method to remove phosphate from the waste water.

Since he is good at what henis doing, he must have a good mentor. Thus I tagged you.
yes he mentored me on reading plants the life cycle and growing of the auto but i went off on my own and explored some LST on my own :pighug:

Holy cow! That bush is something!
Going to see my trees today and feed them boosters and healthy tonics.
Will try to take some nice floral pictures.

What happens and why shouldn't indoor plants be misted!

The foilar spray is the Ca supplement. Big Plant Science feeding schedule is based on the hardness of the local tap water. Under hard water conditions, my water contains 0,1 g Ca2+/l, Ca2+ is supplied via the leaves and not the roots. The reason for this is the risk for calcium phosphate precipitation. Addition of Ca2+ to sewer is a method to remove phosphate from the waste water.

I think it's ok as long as you give the plants enough time to dry completely before the lights come on, otherwise the leaves get scorched.

Visiting my White Widow photos.

Second wife does a good job, watering and feeding my photos in her garden. They are fed Powder Feeding for indica dominant autos by Greenhouse Seed Co., but it works very well.

I visit 1-2 times a week to administer boosters and other extras. From my collection boosters, I use the best products from both Big Plant Science and Advanced Nutrients. 100% brand loyalty is limited to experimental protocols. In my "private practise", I pick and choose the best from the best. I try to read my plants and feed according to their needs, rather than strictly following a standardized feeding schedule.

After two weeks on Bud Ignitor, Bud Ignitor is phased out and Big Bud phased in. I gave them some of Big's Stimulus, some special fertilizer, a little molass, a little of this and some of that.

The biggest one - St. Therése Little Flower.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
O
image.jpeg

A flower on the medium sized WW, WW [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG], St. Mother Teresa. As seedling, she got a serious nick in the stem and her development came to almost a stop. It is an interesting story, if you bother looking up the posts I have scattered around AFN during the last 200 days or so. These plants are from my first grow, and for the first. 100 days I was 100% sure it was an auto. However, since not a single pistil had appeared, I checked my order: I had ordered the original photo periode White Widow.

image.jpeg

The smallest one. She has no name and is cloned from Little Flower. I planned to keep her as a Mother, however, I forgot her and she goes up in smoke with the others.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Have you guys looked at the Optic Folar products? They can be sprayed light on, good stuff. They are a new vendor here. Very interesting folar products.
Sounds interesting. I definitely read up on Optic Foilar.

Maybe @BiG Plant Science have some comments to the use of Rocket Fuel foilar spray during lights on?

Back