Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

What a wonderful, hot day.

Today, I have to clean my lab and make space for the new tent. I will spend the better part of the day in my room. My wives are going to the beach.

First, a necessary drive... The outdoor White Widows trees are started on supplements now. Second wife takes care of general watering and base nutes, while I visit twice aweek to administer the extras.

I will go by the grow shop and pick up a few things. Advanced Nutrients Tarantula is on sales. Is it a good product?

Also on sales is Biobizz Fish Mix. Will my White Widows benefit from it during bloom?

Wives?

You have more than one? Ok, I can see the appeal for sex but Jeeez.. You must need ear plugs. [emoji38]

Wives?

You have more than one? Ok, I can see the appeal for sex but Jeeez.. You must need ear plugs. [emoji38]
You have to perform every night, if the wife demands it. Luckily, women spending a lot of time together entrain and get synchronized. That means vacation for a whole week every month!

I have feeding all my regularly and autos in the greenhouse only with Fish Mix, and they doing well
The photo White Widows are fed Powder Feeding from Greenhouse Seeds co. Second wife is doing the regular watering and feeding. To make it easy for her, I addapted the plants to full strength, so she just can add a bag of powder and 4 ml acid pr 10 L water.

When I go by to feed myself, it is for the weekly treatment with tonics and boosters. The feed works very good, but it also strong and designed for fast growing autos.

The photo White Widows are fed Powder Feeding from Greenhouse Seeds co. Second wife is doing the regular watering and feeding. To make it easy for her, I addapted the plants to full strength, so she just can add a bag of powder and 4 ml acid pr 10 L water.

When I go by to feed myself, it is for the weekly treatment with tonics and boosters. The feed works very good, but it also strong and designed for fast growing autos.
I have seen this powder, in my local grow shop. It seems to be very easy for new growers

I have seen this powder, in my local grow shop. It seems to be very easy for new growers

I like liquids better. Much easier to control. You have to weigh out small potions for the first few feedings, if not, the strong fert will fry the plants. For big, outdoors plants, it is excellent. It is also extra CalMag in it.
However, in this case, it is very convenient. We looked after the house for 2 weeks, so I had the time to addapt the Widows to strong nutes.

Made up some super soil for LSD-25. I will remove a lot of the soil in the plant bag, and fill the "pots" in the capillary boxes (direct translated from Danish) with this blend.

My standard soil mix approx 2 gal with addition of 4 cups worm castings, 1 cup bat poo, 1 cup oath meal, 2 table spoons dolomite (CaMg(CO3)2), 1 table spoon epsom salt (MgSO4) and 2 topped table spoons of silicium oxide, SiO2, 16 g Myco Madness.

It is inoculation day.
I also did a modification on the Big/AN Green Crack experiment. To keep condidtions as equal as possible, I planned to give the AN fed plants Myco Madness. But that would be to mix nute lines, which would compromise the aims of the experiment. Thus I had to get an AN product and chose Tarantula. Science is expensive, but I have very kind collaborators in the gardening business that donate materials for scientific purposes.

Back