Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

When I got him, 7 month old, 900 grams, he was a scared little dog. He spent the first 3 days in my lap and after that, he strongly dislike me leaving home. I got him for free, bcause he would bite the puppy buyers. He was just handed to me. He has never bitte me, coz he was immediately placed under my jacket where he felt safe and loved.

What a wonderful, hot day.

Today, I have to clean my lab and make space for the new tent. I will spend the better part of the day in my room. My wives are going to the beach.

First, a necessary drive... The outdoor White Widows trees are started on supplements now. Second wife takes care of general watering and base nutes, while I visit twice aweek to administer the extras.

I will go by the grow shop and pick up a few things. Advanced Nutrients Tarantula is on sales. Is it a good product?

Also on sales is Biobizz Fish Mix. Will my White Widows benefit from it during bloom?

What a wonderful, hot day.

Today, I have to clean my lab and make space for the new tent. I will spend the better part of the day in my room. My wives are going to the beach.

First, a necessary drive... The outdoor White Widows trees are started on supplements now. Second wife takes care of general watering and base nutes, while I visit twice aweek to administer the extras.

I will go by the grow shop and pick up a few things. Advanced Nutrients Tarantula is on sales. Is it a good product?

Also on sales is Biobizz Fish Mix. Will my White Widows benefit from it during bloom?
I have feeding all my regularly and autos in the greenhouse only with Fish Mix, and they doing well

Big Plant Science and Zenseeds.dk have decided that @XxxAuto needs some competition with his Heavyweight seeds. Thus my next grow will be Zenseeds.dk Blue Tooth Automatic.

image.jpeg

I had planned for Fast Buds LSD-25, but since I have all those Green Crack and a West Coast OG, LSD-25 goes in the next open slot after Blue Tooth. I may decide to use all 7 seeds given to me at once. If I do, it will be a comparison of Big menu and Advanced Nutr. Sensi menu, both with side dishes after my discression. You will never get to know all my chemicals... I have a few things on the shelves, and more is in the mail.

Soon time to go for a walk. There is a gift for me from the very reverend xxxAuto I want to pick up.

Aw trip there so cute bro what's the collar with the black box on it
He punishes his babies with electrical shocks. That's what the collar is for. I think he is a Cesar Milan fan.... Sorry, don't be offended pal. :baked:

Back