Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

Most definitely calmag as it's going yellow and rust like spots when running led's it's very important to supplement with calmag.. I use plant science mag-cal+ and it's a great product.

Haven't seen you about as much doc life busy at the moment

Most definitely calmag as it's going yellow and rust like spots when running led's it's very important to supplement with calmag.. I use plant science mag-cal+ and it's a great product.

Haven't seen you about as much doc life busy at the moment
No, I've been away for a while. Travel, plants dieing... But now I'm back in business.

Most sick leaves removed from the presumptive THC Bomb Auto, then heavily fed a complete Big Plant Science menu with side dishes.

Big Plant Science Products:
Power House
Micro Power
Stimulus
Bud Explosion
and a lot of other healthy stuff from my chemical room.

She is very short. Probably malnutrition and bad weather. I fed her while visiting home, but i think all the rain washed out the nutes quite fast. Now she finally get some love and care. How high is a THC Bomb Auto from Bomb Seeds expected to grow?

image.jpeg

Yep, running competition. How it goes depends on Anton's mood. He has been quite arrogant lately, skipping obstacles with a look saying "I skip this shit today". If he follows instuctions, we will do good. Last year, we was No. 3.
hahah im about to go back home and my 2 dogs are here at my grandmothers so im going to miss them!

Hahaha! You lucky man!
well i wasnt so lucky for the frst cpl hours because the cid was kicking y ass like 5grams of mushrooms does but once i got out of that headspace(3 hrs later) it was all groovy baby!

hahah im about to go back home and my 2 dogs are here at my grandmothers so im going to miss them!

well i wasnt so lucky for the frst cpl hours because the cid was kicking y ass like 5grams of mushrooms does but once i got out of that headspace(3 hrs later) it was all groovy baby!
Anton didn't care to run ag today.
After attempting running two tracks with him, I gave up, went home and had a joint. In the regular monday training track, he did good. Maybe he likes dog dancing more.

Most sick leaves removed from the presumptive THC Bomb Auto, then heavily fed a complete Big Plant Science menu with side dishes.

Big Plant Science Products:
Power House
Micro Power
Stimulus
Bud Explosion
and a lot of other healthy stuff from my chemical room.

She is very short. Probably malnutrition and bad weather. I fed her while visiting home, but i think all the rain washed out the nutes quite fast. Now she finally get some love and care. How high is a THC Bomb Auto from Bomb Seeds expected to grow?

View attachment 629911

2 of my THC Bomb autos hit 125cm, but that is an extreme for them.

A realistic average is probably around 90cm

Back