Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

Update Part Two - a bright future ahead.

My first Fastbuds Green Crack Video is finally online.
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/doc-is-growing-green-crack.54839/

In addition to the official 3 Green Crack seeds I received from Fast Buds, I have procured another 3 seeds. The Competition plants are fed the Big Plant Science nute line, as well are my surviving Fast Buds West Coast OG and a presumptive THC Bomb Auto from the surprise box. The 3 extra Green Crack are fed Advanced Nutrients Sensi Grow and Bloom.

To complete optimization of my comparison of AN and Danish Big Plant Science, I grow AN fed and Big fed plants in pairs of identical containers. I use 10, 12 and 18,5 L containers. 18,5 L is 5 gal, so recalculate the other numbers yourself to Imperial units. I'm metric...SI units.

For my Fast Buds Competition plants, see the appropriate forum. Here I only show what's going on in my other tent, in my private department.

image.jpeg

Back left: Presumptive Bomb Seeds THC Bomb Auto
Back right: Healty Fast Buds West Coast OG
Front right: Dying FB WCOG. Didn't manage the stress of beeing smuggled accross Scandinavia.
Front left: Fast Buds Green Crack, fed AN, in 5 gal fabric smart pot (gronest)

The presumptive Bomb Seeds THC Bomb Auto survived my month of travel, only because she was hidden in the tomato bush on the balcony. Everything my lovely wife touched died.
I started 3 WCOG while travelling. One was eaten by wild life. I had to take the other two in the car and bring them with me. From them, I think only one will grow up. One of them looks like somebody have given up the will to live. I fed her some stress relieveing juices, but no effect observed after 24 hrs. They had a tough trip accross two boarders in the bottom of a bag filled with my collection of chinese red clay tea pots and cups.

Update Part Two - a bright future ahead.

My first Fastbuds Green Crack Video is finally online.
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/doc-is-growing-green-crack.54839/

In addition to the official 3 Green Crack seeds I received from Fast Buds, I have procured another 3 seeds. The Competition plants are fed the Big Plant Science nute line, as well are my surviving Fast Buds West Coast OG and a presumptive THC Bomb Auto from the surprise box. The 3 extra Green Crack are fed Advanced Nutrients Sensi Grow and Bloom.

To complete optimization of my comparison of AN and Danish Big Plant Science, I grow AN fed and Big fed plants in pairs of identical containers. I use 10, 12 and 18,5 L containers. 18,5 L is 5 gal, so recalculate the other numbers yourself to Imperial units. I'm metric...SI units.

For my Fast Buds Competition plants, see the appropriate forum. Here I only show what's going on in my other tent, in my private department.

View attachment 628983

Back left: Presumptive Bomb Seeds THC Bomb Auto
Back right: Healty Fast Buds West Coast OG
Front right: Dying FB WCOG. Didn't manage the stress of beeing smuggled accross Scandinavia.
Front left: Fast Buds Green Crack, fed AN, in 5 gal fabric smart pot (gronest)

The presumptive Bomb Seeds THC Bomb Auto survived my month of travel, only because she was hidden in the tomato bush on the balcony. Everything my lovely wife touched died.
I started 3 WCOG while travelling. One was eaten by wild life. I had to take the other two in the car and bring them with me. From them, I think only one will grow up. One of them looks like somebody have given up the will to live. I fed her some stress relieveing juices, but no effect observed after 24 hrs. They had a tough trip accross two boarders in the bottom of a bag filled with my collection of chinese red clay tea pots and cups.
damn doc thats nuts

Day 1 for 2 of 3 FB Green Crack plants on An Sensi menu. The last speciment is on the balcony, so it is slower due to lower temperature, I suppose.

My FB Competition plants are on Big menu.

I have bendt branches to open her up, in order to get more sunlight in.

I fed the ourdoors Widows some Bud Ignitor, bat poo and tonics for general wellbeeing.

image.jpeg

The smallest, once planned to be kept as mother plant, were transfered to a 20 L bucket. Some bat poo were mixed into the soil. The root ball was placed on top of a few grams of Aptus Mycor Mix.

image.jpeg

I have bendt branches to open her up, in order to get more sunlight in.

I fed the ourdoors Widows some Bud Ignitor, bat poo and tonics for general wellbeeing.

View attachment 629428

The smallest, once planned to be kept as mother plant, were transfered to a 20 L bucket. Some bat poo were mixed into the soil. The root ball was placed on top of a few grams of Aptus Mycor Mix.

View attachment 629426

Very nice Doc. Any signs of flowering yet?

Back