Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

my buddy put 2 things on my comp but i dont know what or how to use them they are in the top right of the screen on my toolbar
Screenshot 2016-08-07 at 12.07.11 PM.png

my buddy put 2 things on my comp but i dont know what or how to use them they are in the top right of the screen on my toolbarView attachment 612843
I don't recognise the pictograms. I only know the my torrent.

Have you pushed the buttons to see what happens?
Was it Dream Market you wanted to access via the apps?

It looks like you are a Microsoft customer?
Six years ago, I put MS Windows where it belongs; in the trash can.
My package arrived Friday. Now I have plenty of good hash here on the island. I miss Her Ladyship. 36 hrs visit only, coz the car broke down and had to fix it before I could leave for the dirty city friday. I came home 2 am.
Saturday morning I went out shopping for fine dininig. While waiting for the bus, I realized how poluted the city is compared to this piece of Paradise. After a week here, I noticed the trees in the city are actually not green. They are grey. Here, the trees are green. And the silence.

Tomorrow I may buy the fishing rod I have been thinking about. There are salmon and trout in the see and can be catched from the cliffs. I love the sea. And fish. And whale. My dad, now a saint in Heaven, made a dish he called Whale Beef with Green Pies.

Here you can download and install Tor and you are ready to explore the datk web. PM me if you can't figure it out. We can do it together on Skype.

https://www.torproject.org/download/download.html

Limitid Ed. was delivered today.
It's the best ever hash I have smelled or touched.
Let's see if it works good also!

Well...I just lit,the joint and the effect is already comming! Great stuff!

Back