Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

And....

:poof:

The Dr. Has gone :biggrin:
Almost.... :baked:
No, not very stoned yet. I'll smoke 0,5g later. Then I dissapare before the joint is completed.

But not yet. I'm not yet done with my lesson for tomorrow morning.

The Last Supper was completed followed by a shower at Day 92. Pontifical High Mass this Sunday morning was celebrated according to the traditional latin rite of Holy Mother Church, for a successful harvest. The Blessed Virgins are now to consume themself before they are solemnly administered the Most Blessed Sacrament, namely the Sacrament of Harvest.

Sample bud are taken from each speciment to be tested next Friday.

Executions will take place at the high altar in St. Peter's Basilica at Day 97, after celebration a Solemn Pontifical High Mass in the Extraordinary form, immediately followed by Solemn Vespers. The celebrant of the liturgy and executing prelate will be the Most Reverend Josef Cardinal Babnik.

View attachment 612708

Again... If you were giving the mass when I was growing up I probably would have gone to church more often lmao and received holy communion!! Hahaha nice Doc!!

My mum isn't that cool.

I think my GWS has a hollow stem. Do you know about that phenomenon?

I've always found that to be a good thing. Good clean up take... Like clear clean arteries!!

Enjoy the samples!! That dream market is interesting indeed... I may have to pm you LOL for details...

Limitid Ed. was delivered today.
It's the best ever hash I have smelled or touched.
Let's see if it works good also!

Well...I just lit,the joint and the effect is already comming! Great stuff!

Again... If you were giving the mass when I was growing up I probably would have gone to church more often lmao and received holy communion!! Hahaha nice Doc!!

I've always found that to be a good thing. Good clean up take... Like clear clean arteries!!

Enjoy the samples!! That dream market is interesting indeed... I may have to pm you LOL for details...

Dream Market is simple. Just instal the Tor browser appropriate for your computer os.

Hehe...if I was a christian, I would have been a catholic. My attraction to Holy Mother Church is due to their clerical outfit, all the accessories and Latin. Not very spiritual...

After living through a professional nightmare, Doc is back! Time for an update. The update will be in two parts. First part is about a tragic and premature ending and the second part is about the bright future.

Update Part One - the end of my last grow.

While I was travelling, I came back to a botanical nightmare. Everything dead, except for one plant Her Ladyship never touched or knew was there.

Here are examples:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

My 3 automazar was harvested 2 weeks before time, due to strong smell in the appartment building. I got an oz of smoking bud of each plant. I only took the best buds, the last oz went to BHO. Good weed, good oil!

For smoking.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

For oil.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

The White Widows have grown while daddy was away. Tomorrow I will open them up, so the light can reach the lower buds.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    196 KB · Views: 40
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    66.1 KB · Views: 33
After living through a professional nightmare, Doc is back! Time for an update. The update will be in two parts. First part is about a tragic and premature ending and the second part is about the bright future.

Update Part One - the end of my last grow.

While I was travelling, I came back to a botanical nightmare. Everything dead, except for one plant Her Ladyship never touched or knew was there.

Here are examples:

View attachment 628958 View attachment 628959

My 3 automazar was harvested 2 weeks before time, due to strong smell in the appartment building. I got an oz of smoking bud of each plant. I only took the best buds, the last oz went to BHO. Good weed, good oil!

For smoking.

View attachment 628960 View attachment 628963

For oil.

View attachment 628956 View attachment 628966

The White Widows have grown while daddy was away. Tomorrow I will open them up, so the light can reach the lower buds.

View attachment 628953 View attachment 628954 View attachment 628955
sorry to hear that mam.... them WW are trees tho!:growing:

Back