Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

Brothers @tripaholic88, @XxxAuto, @Bailey, @Vlad The Inhaler, @derek420colorado, have a look. My therapies haven't worked - yet.

This is also posted in the AF Infirmary.

Looka like all nutrients are exported to the growth area.

This presumptive THC Bomb Auto has lived at the balcony for her først 50 days. She has been underfed, as she has been undercover in the tomato bush. Now I can take good care of my plants, but this Lady has special needs.

I have fed her a full dose of nutes Big Plant Sci. Power House, Micro Power, a little molasses and Hesi SuperVit in the mud and a foilar spray.

Composition of foilar feed:
In 250 ml water:
5 ml GH Urtica
1 ml Biobizz Alg-A-Mic
3,5 mg MgSO4 sol'n.
0,2 ml Big Power House
0,1 ml Big Micro Power
0,2 ml Big Stimulus
0,2 ml Adv. Nutr. Sensi CalMagX

No effects of feeding after 48 hrs.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Our Ladies, grow for us.

Last edited:
Brothers @tripaholic88, @XxxAuto, @Bailey, @Vlad The Inhaler, @derek420colorado, have a look. My therapies haven't worked - yet.

This is also posted in the AF Infirmary.

Looka like all nutrients are exported to the growth area.

This presumptive THC Bomb Auto has lived at the balcony for her først 50 days. She has been underfed, as she has been undercover in the tomato bush. Now I can take good care of my plants, but this Lady has special needs.

I have fed her a full dose of nutes Big Plant Sci. Power House, Micro Power, a little molasses and Hesi SuperVit in the mud and a foilar spray.

Composition of foilar feed:
In 250 ml water:
5 ml GH Urtica
1 ml Biobizz Alg-A-Mic
3,5 mg MgSO4 sol'n.
0,2 ml Big Power House
0,1 ml Big Micro Power
0,2 ml Big Stimulus
0,2 ml Adv. Nutr. Sensi CalMagX

No effects of feeding after 48 hrs.

View attachment 629802 View attachment 629799 View attachment 629800 View attachment 629801

Our Ladies, grow for us.
im thinking Mag brotha.... im alsom coming down off a 14 hrs LSD trip so ill have to look again when i wake up tomorrow/today... im sure one of the fine AFN'ers can be of more assistance than me at this moment my friend...

im thinking Mag brotha.... im alsom coming down off a 14 hrs LSD trip so ill have to look again when i wake up tomorrow/today... im sure one of the fine AFN'ers can be of more assistance than me at this moment my friend...
Haha! She is sprayed with Mg.

Hopefully it was a plesant 16 hr travel!

We are out at Agility Club Championship.

ahh man it was rough for the first 3 hrs but then all went well lol are you competing? if so best of luck!!!
Yep, running competition. How it goes depends on Anton's mood. He has been quite arrogant lately, skipping obstacles with a look saying "I skip this shit today". If he follows instuctions, we will do good. Last year, we was No. 3.

Back