Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

They are extremely hearty, I intentionally tortured mine and still got a huge yield.

You may have time to recover still.
The growing top looks good, but I have removed all major fan leaves. Now the soil have to get time to dry up. The big meal should last her a few days.

Oh, those fellows are cute!
Like mine, slightly heavy. They look very happy.

What's that in their collars? GPS trackers?
yea now that im not there( my grandmothers) she feeds them table tood which i hate and im not there to get them out and run them... and they are collars for electric underground fence that goes around the whole yard and they are very happy pups lol

Ahhh... My new tent is shipped!

image.jpeg

There are space for 3 self watering boxes with plant bags. For now I will only use one, as all seedlings are in pots and buckets.

image.jpeg

I will immediately start germination of 3 FB LSD-25.

Yeah... New grow stiles !

I have seen how autos grow i those cheap bags outdoors in green houses. They contain 10.5 gal soil and the culture starts as a soil grow but turns more and more into a system with hydroponic properties as the plants grow and the roots grows into the 13.2 gal reservoir.

yea now that im not there( my grandmothers) she feeds them table tood which i hate and im not there to get them out and run them... and they are collars for electric underground fence that goes around the whole yard and they are very happy pups lol
I'm a feeder. Her Ladyship lost 3 stone when I wasn't here to cook. My little Isak lost 4 lbs because he refused to eat.

Back