Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

you have more than 1?!?!?!?!

yup like the doc says they are collars for an underground electric fence.
:crying::crying::crying::crying: no offence taken brotha!
I have two wives.
Haha...no, only one, but we call our friend second wife.
I would like to have two, though. I know at least three men who have more than one wife.

There is still a survival instinct in my sick Fast Buds West Coast OG. I haven't given her up. Now she is able to stand on her own.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I have just given her a treatment. In the jug I have Big base nutes at 1/4 strength and a selection of health promoting additives and tonics from my collection. The spray bottle contains the foilar feed Rocket Fuel from Big Plant Science.

Myco Madness is another Big product. It contains 6 strains of beneficial bacteria and 18 species of endo-Mycorrhizae fungi. I have inoculated the soil immediately sourrounding the WCOG with a table spoon of Myco Madness prior to watering.

image.jpeg

Last edited:
I will try to reproduce my update. Doc is stoned and posted my update in @witchyhours thread. Please try again...

I didn't get a farm, but I got a bigger tent.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Changed my mind again. I will save the Blue Tooth seeds from zenseeds.dk until I have space to grow 6 and do the same experiment with Big Plant Science and Advanced Nutrients nutes, as I now do with Green Crack.

@FastBuds LSD-25 goes in the soil-hydro combined properties box with the plant bag.

Last edited:
Inspired by the video in msg [HASHTAG]#528[/HASHTAG], I have inoculated oath meal and soil with Myco Madness.

I mixed in some GH Urtica and few 100 microliters of an amino acid/kelp extract I have. After mixing well, I misted with Rocket Fuel.

If I get a culture going, I hope to plant the FB LSD-25 germs in a bed of proliferating bacteria and fungi. One plant serves as control and only gets an inoculum of spores, as all 3 plants will get.

image.jpeg

Back