Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

I'm using myco beneficial bacteria this grow each pot has one full coffee mugs worth in it
It is very expensive products so I haven't used it before, but it is a part og my Big/AN experiment. Big menu includes myco madness and AN menu includes Tarantula.

The stunned FB WCOG developes new leaves!

Look at my two plants....what would you expect from a weak seedling?
I had a weak White Widow which became a tree, so I have hopes.

I have to check notes, but the WCOGs should be in the last days of week 3 of their life.

The sick one.

image.jpeg

She looks a little hungry. I will prep a nice meal.

The happy one - ponytailing has started.

image.jpeg

Last edited:
What a deluxe meal ;)

Yep.
Good we have Big with N in the form nitrates (NO3-) only and no ammonum (NH4+) salts. It is the ammonium that causes most nute burns and may fry the roots.

In her last feed, I gave 1 ml Power House. That did not change her colour within 3 days, so I doubled it up this time.

I slowly increase Power House concentration to 4-5 ml/l final, increasing by increments of 0.5 ml at each feeding.

Yep.
Good we have Big with N in the form nitrates (NO3-) only and no ammonum (NH4+) salts. It is the ammonium that causes most nute burns and may fry the roots.

In her last feed, I gave 1 ml Power House. That did not change her colour within 3 days, so I doubled it up this time.

I slowly increase Power House concentration to 4-5 ml/l final, increasing by increments of 0.5 ml at each feeding.

Yeahh... it seems to too bee a successful nutrients line, BiG has made.

BiG up for this @BiG Plant Science

Yeahh... it seems to too bee a successful nutrients line, BiG has made.

BiG up for this @BiG Plant Science
Yes. Very exciting.
In 1-2 weeks I may have the first growth rates calculated.
With my private lab, I do quite good science under quite primitive conditions.

My garden today

Currently, my garden is mainly a @FastBuds temple. There are 2 West Coast OG and 6 Green Crack. 3 LSD-25 germlings are in wet paper towel. They will be planted in the plant bag, maybe already tomorrow. I have exchanged most of the soil in the plant bag for my own super mix. The Miss Shorty in her second week in flower is the presumptive Bomb Seeds THC Bomb auto from the surprise box unmentionable. Pics of her in another post, another day.

I feed all my plants @BiG Plant Science menu now, except for the 3 Green Crack on AN Sensi menu. Comparing Big with AN is one of several studies we do for Big Plant Science.

Overview of my Clandestine Garden.

image.jpeg

A Green Crack from among the Fast Buds Video Competition group of plants that are fed the BiG Plant Science menu with selected additives.

image.jpeg

This speciment is from the other group of 3 Green Crack plants that are fed Advanced Nutrients Sensi menu with selected additives.

image.jpeg

Big menu:
Base: Part A Power House (NPK) and Part C Micro Power (trace elements)
Additives: Stimulus Z and Bud Explosion X, Rocket Fuel (foilar spray), Myco Madness

Sensi menu:
Base: Sensi Grow/Bloom, two part nutr. A&B
Additives: Sensi CalMag X, Bud Ignitor, Big Bud, Overdrive, Tarantula

Both menues come with side dishes chosen at our discretion.

Here is the WCOGs.

The happy Lady. Don't worry about the "specks". It's water. She took a shower just before show time. She grows fast and responds very well to ponytailing. Any advice on how to LST her, @tripaholic88 and @The Elvis?
The pipe cleaner seen in the pic serves no purpose.

image.jpeg

The other survivor is in convalescence and gets lots of love and medical care. I think she developed PTSD after being an illegal immigrant. Her initial stress reaction almost killed her. However, now she has regained her zest for life.

@tripaholic88, @The Elvis, @namvet25 please look at the leaves. There are white specks on them. I have fed her liquid silicon. Could it be the reason? If you need it, I can provide her journal where you can read everyhing she has been fed after her escape from The Middle of Nowhere.

image.jpeg

Very nice looking girls.Are you foliar feeding the one with the spots? Be very carefull at this stage not to over feed them.Ther should be enough nutes in the mi\x for ten to fourteen days.

Back