Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

I need your expertice, @tripaholic88. I want to procure and test a concentrate before I dedicate an complete plant. What kind of concentrate is best value for money?

View attachment 612684 View attachment 612685

Sounds good.
Alcohol is an orgsnic solvent and handeled accordingly.
you can buy it online? lol umm go with a shatter thats what i like... and you can always just run your trim and popcorn buds into BHO and see if you wanna do more after that... wich im sure you will. Us Americans are onto something with the BHO and other concentrates:yeah:

you can buy it online? lol umm go with a shatter thats what i like... and you can always just run your trim and popcorn buds into BHO and see if you wanna do more after that... wich im sure you will. Us Americans are onto something with the BHO and other concentrates:yeah:
Install the Tor Browser.
At Dream Market you can get everything. It may interest you. It's on dark web.

The Last Supper was completed followed by a shower at Day 92. Pontifical High Mass this Sunday morning was celebrated according to the traditional latin rite of Holy Mother Church, for a successful harvest. The Blessed Virgins are now to consume themself before they are solemnly administered the Most Blessed Sacrament, namely the Sacrament of Harvest.

Sample bud are taken from each speciment to be tested next Friday.

Executions will take place at the high altar in St. Peter's Basilica at Day 97, after celebration a Solemn Pontifical High Mass in the Extraordinary form, immediately followed by Solemn Vespers. The celebrant of the liturgy and executing prelate will be the Most Reverend Josef Cardinal Babnik.

image.jpeg

Dream Market vendors are typically trustworthy.
I wanted to buy a sample, hopefully of acceptable quality, so I can get an idea whether or not my product is good or bad.

I will get enough substandard buds and trim for bho. There are also trim from Our Lady of the Balcony in storage.

Mi

I use the mail.
I just needed to bring enough for an evening. However, the shipment took 5 days. 2 days cold turkey was good. Reduced tolerance alot.

Monday I have my first class in biology! :doc1:
I'm on day three now, I'll hold off till Friday. Tolerance break greatly needed. Lovely plants. I'll flush for about three weeks (feed straight tap non-PH'ed). For one time flush AN has flawless Flush. Works great to lock out soil fast. It will yellow leafs quickly to enhance flavor.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

I'm on day three now, I'll hold off till Friday. Tolerance break greatly needed. Lovely plants. I'll flush for about three weeks (feed straight tap non-PH'ed). For one time flush AN has flawless Flush. Works great to lock out soil fast. It will yellow leafs quickly to enhance flavor.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
Yeah, we need a tolerance break from time to time.
I was up at 5 g hash a day when I was unemployed for a loooooong time. 5 yrs. Now I only smoke after 4.20 local time. That also helps a lot. Can't teach natural sciences when stoned. :baked:

All trichs are cloudy on both plants. The one to thr right has some amber.
I have to harvest next week, coz Her Ladyship looks after the farm and she is not happy with it. I need to get the number of plants down and take a brake.

Back