Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

Sorry for double post ment to post this

0ac75c7d78826cca917882fdffb5410a.jpg

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

you are confusing trichs with Sicilia which is a very common mistake, as this is what make White Widow so "white" not trichs but instead non THC containing small hair like folicals tha contain 0 THC

Hey fellow growers.

BiG Plant Science here !

We are very happy to see people using and sharing info regarding oure products

Just to make it clear about Stimulus. Crystal production can be stimulated via different rutes either using specific molecules (lipids phosphides or differnet oligosaccharides) or induced via physical manipulation using needel- plastic tape.
We at BiG use both phosphides lipids and oligosaccharides, plus some IAA and some substances that increase the PAT (Polar Auxin transport)

Many test using Stimulus have show an visible increase of trichomes pr mm2 = more trichomes pr mm2 result in higher THC concentration.

Sorry to hijack your thread Doctor - BiG up and thank you for using BiG Plant Science.
And thanks to XXXauto for the heads up regarding the treads on autoflower.net

BiG Up
Thanks for the info! Is the line currently available in the US? I'm in the process of deciding what nutes will become my regular ones and will definitely try it if it's available here. :)

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

it be nice to do a comparison grow with the 2.. i currently run AN and it is pricey but i get nice buds... i couldnt find a website to check out BIG's products tho...:shrug:
Same here!

I've been moving away from General Hydroponics because of their connection with Monsanto.

AN, as you said, is just crazy expensive!

I've been moving over to a combination of Botanicare and Earth Juice, which I like. But they're not cannabis specific.

Finding a line that's not evil, cost effective, and canna specific will definitely grab my attention! [emoji106] [emoji74]

Ok, I should've said: that's not evil, but is cost effective and canna specific... lol

Last edited:
Same here!

I've been moving away from General Hydroponics because of their connection with Monsanto.

AN, as you said, is just crazy expensive!

I've been moving over to a combination of Botanicare and Earth Juice, which I like. But they're not cannabis specific.

Finding a line that's not evil, cost effective, and canna specific will definitely grab my attention! [emoji106] [emoji74]

Ok, I should've said: that's not evil, but is cost effective and canna specific... lol

Evil is not unjust in the context you mentions it.

I've found a good price point at FF. But I'm in the market for what Doc is spotlighting here if I understand correctly. If your able to increase potential above genitive limits, I'm down. (Or able to make good smoke better)

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Errmm.. I advised Doc to hide the weed up his arse for smuggling purposes.[emoji38]

Turns out there's a few Oz tho so I recommended some stretching. [emoji1360]
Hmmm... I'd just bring seeds, maybe make some vape juice. That sounds a bit... extreme? [emoji52]

Back