Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

How does it enhance trichomes? And if so, is it a statstically significant effect?

It has 0 to do with trich production lol, it is a plant defense thing from everything I understand about it. SAR is about Resistance hence the R in SAR so unless it is a resistance to heat or humidity that in turn produces more resin, maybe somethin like that but that is a far stretch if you ask me

It has 0 to do with trich production lol, it is a plant defense thing from everything I understand about it. SAR is about Resistance hence the R in SAR so unless it is a resistance to heat or humidity that in turn produces more resin, maybe somethin like that but that is a far stretch if you ask me
Yes, I ask you. I expect a competent answer. These chemicals are markeded as "trichome enhancers".

My cars battry is flat. £90 out the window...

Yes, I ask you. I expect a competent answer. These chemicals are markeded as "trichome enhancers".

My cars battry is flat. £90 out the window...

They can say all they want lol Or I am not understanding somethin, which could be the case. The SAR is an immunity thing from what I remember so I don't know what it would have to do with trich production at all. But maybe there is somethin that I am missin, sorry about your battery that suckks

They can say all they want lol Or I am not understanding somethin, which could be the case. The SAR is an immunity thing from what I remember so I don't know what it would have to do with trich production at all. But maybe there is somethin that I am missin, sorry about your battery that suckks
I thought certain trichomes were a result of self defense

I was 100% sure the ligths went off automatically. And they do. I have video evidence from when I parked by the hotel. I must have pushed some button. I bought the car, drew it to the airport and went back to big nasty city. Tomorrow I have to take care of some paperwork and banking. I will do that in the morning. Then buy a fishing rod, pay fishing license. This horrible state charges you for fishing in the sea. Wonder if they also charge the fishes and crustaceans rent for living in government owned water.
I will also learn all the buttons in the car.

There are publications in pub med on SAR in canna. I will look them up and repport what I find. I know its an innate (?) immune response. That's why I asked. I will talk to a manufacturere about it.
However, if trichomes is a part of the plants defence system, an immune response may trigger increased trichome production. As I have close to no knowledge in plant physiology, this is pure speculation. A qualified speculation, however.

Last edited:
Evening walk with a nice joint after a not so plesant recovery process. It was...dirty.

I have missed the sea. Now I can see it every day.

From my evening walk at the beach.

image.jpeg

i believe its a self defence again UV rays and insects if im not mistaken... does that sound right for trich production @derek420colorado ?

Yes but that is not an acquired resistance it is inherent I think if I my mind is workin right. I would think it to be an LAR not and SAR But then again I could be wrong, like I said earlier it most likely has somethin to do with exactly that, that yes resin production is a response to environmental factors to a degree but inherently the plant produces resin and trichs automatically. I will have to go back and do a little research though to make sure I am correct I cant remember what the other AR's are lol

Back