Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

And I just finished processing what should be 5-7 ounces dry ( a guess really ) of Green Poison. And I've got it's twin waiting to get the axe too! My hands hurt, i've been trimming for days...........:baby:

In about 4 months, I expect to get a mortgage.
i hope its for the place we have talked about, that would be amazing Doc!

My hands hurt, i've been trimming for days...........:baby:
haha i always wanna say something like "lucky you" but i have since realized harvesting may be fun for the first 15 mins but after that id rather just be smoking the cannabis and not cutting its hair! :funny: i feel you pain pop!

i hope its for the place we have talked about, that would be amazing Doc!

haha i always wanna say something like "lucky you" but i have since realized harvesting may be fun for the first 15 mins but after that id rather just be smoking the cannabis and not cutting its hair! :funny: i feel you pain pop!

Yes that place is perfect. We where ther and checked it. Reality was better than the pictures. After the trial period - what is the correct word; when starting a new job, there is 3 months for the employer to watch you and you can be sacked on the hour in the hour - I will get the mortgagr, I think. I told the bank my story. The consultant said they are more interested in the future than the past, and our jobs are of the stable kind. A teacher and a locomotive driver is a safe investment.

Harvest is not fun. It's hard work. The first plant ever was fun. Now I look forward to the herbs are dry.

Yes that place is perfect. We where ther and checked it. Reality was better than the pictures. After the trial period - what is the correct word; when starting a new job, there is 3 months for the employer to watch you and you can be sacked on the hour in the hour - I will get the mortgagr, I think. I told the bank my story. The consultant said they are more interested in the future than the past, and our jobs are of the stable kind. A teacher and a locomotive driver is a safe investment.

Harvest is not fun. It's hard work. The first plant ever was fun. Now I look forward to the herbs are dry.
wow great doc!! congrats!!! we call it a probationary period over here in the US. and you are exactly right about harvesting and now for the dried and cured stuff!

Great White Shark will grow too high for the balcony while I'm away at work fornthe week. Thus I had to rearrange a little. GWS and Our Lady of Guadalupe moves into the tents and the Bloody Skunk-stick goes out at the balcony.

GWS will grow too high for the tent also. I tied her back down. She won't block the light to the automazar, as she probably raises her head during the comming hours. I also tied a string around the plant, to direct the the growth upwards. All the underdeveloped bottom growth and leaves that get very little light was removed. No point in spending energy on those.

Can defoil the branches and turn them into colas? @HashMaster has a tecnique, but I don't understand how to do it. Do you master his technique, @tripaholic88?

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Mexican Airlines, Our Lady of Guadalupe - The Mother of Priests had her strings rearranged and new branches tied into position.

Nice plant growing well. Cool morphology, with the large fans and long branches, both growing straight upwards with an angle.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Watch that stem. That's the effect of feeding GH Urtica with every watering since very young.

image.jpeg

Adjusted strings.

image.jpeg

New branches to be tied next weekend.

image.jpeg

Transplanted my White Widow photo clones, well, 4 of them. I topped and supercropped the two which got 6 L pots. The other clones have to stay in too small pots until I harvest and have free pots. Still 4 months to go before I can put them on 12/12. Maybe they start flowering outside before I have space inside. I hope not. Can't keep smelly flowers on the balcony.

The seedlings in the front is surprise seeds form "that" box.

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Water and food for the next week is now pH adjusted, bottled and labelled. 15,5 L in total. Everything ready and easy for Her Ladyship to water the garden during the week.

And now, time to get really stoned.
Tomorrow no smoking before 8 pm at the earliest. I am going to drive and have no intentions of testing positiv in a roadside saliva test. When I have checked in at the hotel, I will mix my hash, go for a walk and find a place to light up the chillum in peace and quiet.

Great White Shark will grow too high for the balcony while I'm away at work fornthe week. Thus I had to rearrange a little. GWS and Our Lady of Guadalupe moves into the tents and the Bloody Skunk-stick goes out at the balcony.

GWS will grow too high for the tent also. I tied her back down. She won't block the light to the automazar, as she probably raises her head during the comming hours. I also tied a string around the plant, to direct the the growth upwards. All the underdeveloped bottom growth and leaves that get very little light was removed. No point in spending energy on those.

Can defoil the branches and turn them into colas? @HashMaster has a tecnique, but I don't understand how to do it. Do you master his technique, @tripaholic88?

View attachment 609305 View attachment 609306
im not sure what his tech is, i just take whatever is blocking the lower budsites as the leaves grow... Hash is far more advanced then me with his techs and i can only hope to achieve his skills/intuition in this hobby... im excited to watch and learn from him when he "does everything right" as he said in his "ThcBomb torture thread"

When I have checked in at the hotel, I will mix my hash, go for a walk and find a place to light up the chillum in peace and quiet.
souns like a plan my friend

Back