Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

Automazar Days 83 and 84. Height: 53-59 cm.

As mentioned yesterday, then youngest automazar coldn't carry her head anymore. Heavy colas on these gals! The other two is ok, but I added a support stick to'em after the photo session.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Bloody Skunk Day 35. Height: 41 cm.

Almost just a stem, but nice flowers forming. This strain is nearly not worth the effort. Traded my last 2 seeds for 8 regular Blue Ryder auto seeds.

image.jpeg

Great White Shark Day 34. Height: 59 cm.

I think this one will grow quite big.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Mexican Airlines, Our Lady of Guadalupe - The Mother of Priests, Days 34. Height: 37 cm.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I can't get the intensity in colour as you, @tripaholic88. How do you do it?

Discolouring of leaves is due to hard water and Ca precipitates. Don't worry.

Those water spots almost looked like leaf miner damage. My spider sense was tingling. But it's water I see on mexican airlines land race strain. That looks to be a interesting strain, I've not seen leaf shapes similar to what I'm seeing on her.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Great work mate those mazars looking killer ;) nice buds

Thank you!
It looks promissing. The main buds have max size, relative to what the stem can support. The biggest one is leaning on her stick.

Those water spots almost looked like leaf miner damage. My spider sense was tingling. But it's water I see on mexican airlines land race strain. That looks to be a interesting strain, I've not seen leaf shapes similar to what I'm seeing on her.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

I live at 4. th. floor and we never had serious problems with any bugs the 13 summers we have spent on this balcony. Just a huge grashopper, a few years back. It came every evening at sunset to eat of my pak choi. It was a wonderful speciment. I could not kill it, so I didn't have pak choi for myself that year. Now I only have tomatos and weed.

I expected more sativa character from the Mexican Airlines. From the first large leaves appeard, I have noticed how broad indica character they have. Now, the top seems to develop a more sativa character, I think.

Yeah doc I was about to say I haven't see you as much bro very busy I quessing. That bloody skunk don't look like any ones I have seen growing is that from that seed company

This is Sweet Seeds, delivered in original packaging. It's probably just a week speciment. I traded the 4 other seeds I had when I found out it is too low in THC for my taste.
THC Bomb auto is back in stock at Vault Seed Bank, so I order 10 so there are no delayes when I cet back in full operation. I will also get my Triangle Dragon seeds from Canada. It will be fun when I find a new home. I have a very interesting seed collection now. Did I show the photos I procured, Nigerian Landrace and Sensi Star? Can't rememeber ... :baked:

I start new job next week and are moving far away from home. Also busy talking to banks about morgage.

Her Ladyship have to water with pre-mixed water during the week. I will be here only friday to sunday.

Thank you!
It looks promissing. The main buds have max size, relative to what the stem can support. The biggest one is leaning on her stick.

I live at 4. th. floor and we never had serious problems with any bugs the 13 summers we have spent on this balcony. Just a huge grashopper, a few years back. It came every evening at sunset to eat of my pak choi. It was a wonderful speciment. I could not kill it, so I didn't have pak choi for myself that year. Now I only have tomatos and weed.

I expected more sativa character from the Mexican Airlines. From the first large leaves appeard, I have noticed how broad indica character they have. Now, the top seems to develop a more sativa character, I think.

This is Sweet Seeds, delivered in original packaging. It's probably just a week speciment. I traded the 4 other seeds I had when I found out it is too low in THC for my taste.
THC Bomb auto is back in stock at Vault Seed Bank, so I order 10 so there are no delayes when I cet back in full operation. I will also get my Triangle Dragon seeds from Canada. It will be fun when I find a new home. I have a very interesting seed collection now. Did I show the photos I procured, Nigerian Landrace and Sensi Star? Can't rememeber ... :baked:

I start new job next week and are moving far away from home. Also busy talking to banks about morgage.

Her Ladyship have to water with pre-mixed water during the week. I will be here only friday to sunday.
Wow you are really busy that's great the misses is looking after them. Ure absolutely right just weak genetics on that one i was going to say if it's from that company it might not even be that but that rules that out.

I can't get the intensity in colour as you, @tripaholic88. How do you do it?
colors of what doc?
im pretty sure you and @pop22 have/had the same pheno which looks completely different than mine...

colors of what doc?
im pretty sure you and @pop22 have/had the same pheno which looks completely different than mine...
The pics of your mature MA was great. Colours are so deep and the pics so sharp.

Back