Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

hahaha you are in Fate's hands now!
and on your older girls, i agree with bailey 1.5-2 weeks maybe longer/shorter depending on how fast the strain matures..... if your looking for some amber i would flush for like a week or so when you see no clear, and about 90-95% cloudy the rest amber to get about 10-20% amber after the flush i would guess
I don't understand completely. Do you mean flushing now or the final flush when I see amber?

to be honest i dont set/keep track of weeks in my feeding regiment, i just read the plants( theres that phrase again! lol) and give them the appropriate nutes or flush when they need it...

to be honest i dont set/keep track of weeks in my feeding regiment, i just read the plants( theres that phrase again! lol) and give them the appropriate nutes or flush when they need it...
I count days, but don't feed according to anyother schedule than my own. I dose base nutes until it's a little too much, then reduce it. And not forget all my calcium and magnesium supplements in various forms. During flower, I use some kind of booster or molasses and alternating base nutes and electrolytes. And continously learning.

I found the youngest automazar with a broken neck 2/3 up the main cola this morning. She could not carry her head anymore. I tied, or more made a support for her with pipe cleaners carefully attached to a stick. I hope it heals well and not stun her too much. If it goes wrong, its still a good crop.

Back