Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

Wonderfull plant! My problem is that I have no idea what's comming up. I donn't know what is what in their Bonza fuc**ng seed cocktail. They sendt me a mix of THC Bomb auto and free seeds. Autos and photos in a cocktail supprise, so Dr. Babnik don't need to choose seeds....just germinate and hope the best. Da*n that shop.

I will never ever again spend a dime at that shop and feed those people with money. I strongly suggest that everyone find a more reliable seed supplier. If that company is mentioned, I will say what I think about their monkey business.
You're so unlucky with your seeds bro.. Then u don't know if you germinate a Auto or Photos ?

Did they send the seeds in little pods? Like this?

f59230c0ef66d530b71130dbf51b9c8d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I use them all the time and never had a problem. What happened? :(

One of the boxes was in a total mess. Too few seeds in the THC Bomb auto compartments and 2-3 seeds in the free seeds comparments.
Bonza says that's my problem, not theirs. I wanted to return the seeds, nope - my problem. Just wasted £50 on that fa*e company.
When ever I have the chance, I will say something bad about them. I told them that and they respondd by offering a bribe on "my next order". As I will order anything from such people again! I get angry just seeing the box, knowing I have to germinate like 15 seeds and try to identify the photos and the autos that are NOT what I ordered.

Anyone still not convinced that I hate that monkey business? I hope they go bankrupt...sooner the better!

You're so unlucky with your seeds bro.. Then u don't know if you germinate a Auto or Photos ?
No. My seeds that I payed for was bleded into their fuc*ing free seeds. When I asked to return it, I was told it was my problem. If it was my company, the seeds would have been replaced for free and the customer free to keep the product that arrived in a bad, bad, bad condition.

No excuses for that company, please. Not in my thread!

Oh, the lid opened and the seeds fell out of their opening? I'd take a photo and send it to them...

I did. I was really nice. Now I won't ever be nice again.
If I didn't lay the pod flat, opening with knife, removing the lid and the cardbard card carrefully, I would't be angry at them but at myself. I did nothing wrong in the procedure.

But that's water under the bridge. It is just hate and anger left. I have decided I rather pay more and get original seeds in bags, rather than what ever seed that company find it fruitful to send out.

I even doubt their seeds to be original.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    81.8 KB · Views: 56
Automazar days 80 & 81.

Finally an update on my Automazar grow.

@Bailey, @derek420colorado' @Vlad The Inhaler and @tripaholic88 can you give me your thaughts on how to determine time left? Also, what do you see at the pics?

The least mature plant is 80 days.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

The two others are at day 81. Here is pics of the best speciment. The measure is the size of the main bud.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    116.3 KB · Views: 64
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    165.8 KB · Views: 57
Last edited: