Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

I don't think they're available in the UK, but I'll watch with interest!
Not yet, I suppose.
But I think it will.
The feeding schedules are based on water quality. It is a very interesting product line.

Finally a break, enjoying a pot of sencha. The tea was picked up at Whittard's at a trip to Wales. The pot is a hand crafted iron kettle, a gift from Japan. I have a nice collection of teas and equipment from around the world.

I am very busy these days. Moving for new job, looking up documents for the bank consultant, to determine when I can get a mortgage and buy my farm. When I have done the necessary gardening, there are no time for photography and writing the News Journal. Today I had to sit down and sort out notes on pieces of paper to update my notebook. Even the notebook has been neglected.

Here at day 30.

The Mexican Airlines. Probably a little too much food, but not sure. I have pressed the plants to a light nute burn, to determine their max. @tripaholic88, what is your judgement?
image.jpeg

and Great White Shark.
image.jpeg

They are moved to the balcony for the next few weeks. They had to give up their tent for the FastBuds Green Crack. When the automazar plants mature, one at the time during a periode of 2-6 weeks from now, they will go back inside. They are at day 80 today. The most mature has 60/40% red/white pistils, but still many clear trichs last time I checked.

Finally a break, enjoying a pot of sencha. The tea was picked up at Whittard's at a trip to Wales. The pot is a hand crafted iron kettle, a gift from Japan. I have a nice collection of teas and equipment from around the world.

I am very busy these days. Moving for new job, looking up documents for the bank consultant, to determine when I can get a mortgage and buy my farm. When I have done the necessary gardening, there are no time for photography and writing the News Journal. Today I had to sit down and sort out notes on pieces of paper to update my notebook. Even the notebook has been neglected.

Here at day 30.

The Mexican Airlines. Probably a little too much food, but not sure. I have pressed the plants to a light nute burn, to determine their max. @tripaholic88, what is your judgement?
View attachment 606905

and Great White Shark.
View attachment 606906

They are moved to the balcony for the next few weeks. They had to give up their tent for the FastBuds Green Crack. When the automazar plants mature, one at the time during a periode of 2-6 weeks from now, they will go back inside. They are at day 80 today. The most mature has 60/40% red/white pistils, but still many clear trichs last time I checked.
From what I can remember from tripaholic airlines is it was nutes sensitive bro remember his got n tox

From what I can remember from tripaholic airlines is it was nutes sensitive bro remember his got n tox
I have to read again. I havd not completed the thread yet. I haven't had time to read since last week.

Doc.. Have you misted the GWS?

Those specked leaves worry me.
Don't worry! It's CaCO3, I think. I'll make sure tomorrow.
I misted with Urtica yesterday. Water is very hard, so there will be precipitates when it evaporates.

yea @Dr. Babnik i would back off her and go with less nutes, mine showed a big N tox as she was shifting to full flower so watch her N thats for sure... im still only feeding the N in the botanicare calmag+ and she is doing fine... i dont think we have the same pheno tho because at 30some days mine was and still is just a big shrub! I def got the Afghani indica pheno

Back