Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

yea i would def try ya know.. tell them that how are you supposed to have them for collector purposes if they are all jumbled together?!?
That's a good argument, Tripa!
I made use of it. Asked them to replace the mixed up seeds, unless they want to loose a customer.

It will be interesting with the estate agent ..

:goodluck:

Ohh forgot to ask what's neem oil is ?
Neem oil is a product that kills a wide selection of bugs, but are harmless for humans. Thus it can be used for food grade crops. If you buy Radar or some other bug spray, you would not like to smoke the weed.
Neem oil is made from fruits and seeds of the neem tree, Azadirachta indica.

I didn't order it. I tried to use the free shipping option, but they only send unregistered shipments when the order is small. I had to pay £9.99 for shipping.
But most important, the packaging failed. It's a mess.

Tomorrow I have a meeting with a real estate agent.

72 hrs cold turkey. So far, so good. It's no big deal, actually. If its there, I consume it. If it is not here, its ok. We are known for our pharmacy. The only thing missing is a good tranquilizer. Zopiclone is far from perfect. The winner is...
...clonazepam!
I get lorazepam if my anxiety is playing up that works great

Picked up my new set of chemical weapons yesterday.
I will grow FastBuds Green Crack with two different nute lines: Advanced Nutrients and Big Plant Science.
My Bonza Supprice Messed Up Seeds Cocktal grow of two seeds, fu**ing crap shop Bonza knows what I grow, will be fed Big. Details will be published tomorrow.

A dosed the automazar ladies with Stimulus and Bud Explosion (see below). That automazar strain kicks ass.

Big Plant Science http://bigplantscience.com/ is a new Danish brand optimized for our hard water qualities.

By the courtecy of Big Plant Science, I have recieved the following products to test in my weed lab:
Powerhouse
Micropower
Stimulus
Bud Explosion

I became interested in Big Plant Science, as a study of the products composition indicated that the nute line is at least as good as Adv. Nutr. and very good value for the money.

image.jpeg

Never heard about this
I knew about it because Her Ladyship has used it for her chilli plant collection for years. She eats Grade 10+ hot chillis. When I cook with it, I have to wear protective gloves.

Last edited:
Picked up my new set of chemical weapons yesterday.
I will grow FastBuds Green Crack with two different nute lines: Advanced Nutrients and Big Plant Science.
My Bonza Supprice Messed Up Seeds Cocktal grow of two seeds, fu**ing crap shop Bonza knows what I grow, will be fed Big. Details will be published tomorrow.

A dosed the automazar ladies with Stimulus and Bud Explosion (see below). That automazar strain kicks ass.

Big Plant Science http://bigplantscience.com/ is a new Danish brand optimized for our hard water qualities.

By the courtecy of Big Plant Science, I have recieved the following products to test in my weed lab:
Powerhouse
Micropower
Stimulus
Bud Explosion

I became interested in Big Plant Science, as a study of the products composition indicated that the nute line is at least as good as Adv. Nutr. and very good value for the money.

View attachment 605479
Sounds very interesting!!

Back