Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

image.jpeg

At auction again.

If you have the room and the time before shutting down you might want to do 2 THC bombs.

They are fairly easy to coax into producing a very heavy crop.

But THC Bombs being sold are F1 so your chances are better with more....

:pass:
I don't have the space, but will do 2. Then I have 5 new plants, incl FastBuds, in addition to what is now growing. That should be enough until I am back in full operation. I have 2 photos outside for the automn and 9 clones to flower indoors before I can take shortes possible break for moving the stuff.

Now I'm almost ready for the FastBuds Competition.
My 5 gal pots arrived today. I have the soil and all the stuff I mix into it. I just need to pick up my new nute line.

And most important, I have completed my upgrade of lights! I just won an ebay auction - a Vipar Spectra 300W for £36/$47!

Now I'm almost ready for the FastBuds Competition.
My 5 gal pots arrived today. I have the soil and all the stuff I mix into it. I just need to pick up my new nute line.

And most important, I have completed my upgrade of lights! I just won an ebay auction - a Vipar Spectra 300W for £36/$47!
Awesome !!!
Countdown to FB Comp

But order u from UK or did u pay the duty ect.

I
Awesome !!!
Countdown to FB Comp

But order u from UK or did u pay the duty ect.
This one comes from China. My max bid was £45, as it is tax +'fee. Fee is just £1 less than the sum of import tax and vat. They should be beheaded for robbery, asking such fees.

Back