Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

Aw shit sorry bro I picked you up wrong I thought you were germination of FastBuds on Monday so silly stoned me lol.

Yeah it's the best way so unwanted people can't view. Oh so how long you planning on stop growing for
Worst case senario is 3 months. Depends on my housing situation.
I am moving and 1. we want to rent out a room in our appartment as we will have two homes for some time and 2. I can't expect Her Ladyship to look after more than what is left after FastBuds Comp. I planned to move the garden with live plants, but I found out that Customs have controls in domestic ports, meaning I have to carry clean equipment and no live plants.
My weed and a clone of my White Widow has to go by mail.

This is what I do also and only people with the link can view
i learned from your vids bailey!
However, @Bailey, I will start a THC Bomb auto seed on Monday. As I probably have to shut down the garden after the FastBuds Comp, I better grow one more plant to stock up on meds.
me and you are both shutting own after the comp huh doc? i plan on starting back up at the new year!

i learned from your vids bailey!
me and you are both shutting own after the comp huh doc? i plan on starting back up at the new year!
It is a forced beak.
That's why plan to throw the Bloody Skunk out - not in the garbage, but to the outdoor garden, and throw the THC Bomb auto in. I can't use resources on a lesser yielding, medium THC plant at this time.

Worst case senario is 3 months. Depends on my housing situation.
I am moving and 1. we want to rent out a room in our appartment as we will have two homes for some time and 2. I can't expect Her Ladyship to look after more than what is left after FastBuds Comp. I planned to move the garden with live plants, but I found out that Customs have controls in domestic ports, meaning I have to carry clean equipment and no live plants.
My weed and a clone of my White Widow has to go by mail.
Dam bro that's a nightmare of a situation but I'm sure ull figure it out

As soon as I reach the goal of beeing self supplied...that will be soon, as I have a nice collection of plants at different stages...I will start focusing on quality. I have already noted you dry the plant whole. Just like the jamaicans...watched Strain Hunters in Jamaica and the plants was drying in the shade with the fans on.

What about this Budfactor X product? If I understand correctly, it increases terpens? I am interested in THC...

THC is more genetically dependant.

What you want to do is concentrate on maximizing your strains potential.

Terpins are basically for a flavorful smoke.

Once you get to the point of being over supplied in personal medication (IE: have more than a 2 month stash consistently) I can explain to you the benifits of protracted drying and curing.

And how to do it to maximize THC and flavors.

There is a reason there are $5 bottles of wine and $5000 bottles of wine.

Or in the context of smoke.... a $1 cigar and a $150 cigar....

:wizzy:

However, @Bailey, I will start a THC Bomb auto seed on Monday. As I probably have to shut down the garden after the FastBuds Comp, I better grow one more plant to stock up on meds.

If you have the room and the time before shutting down you might want to do 2 THC bombs.

They are fairly easy to coax into producing a very heavy crop.

But THC Bombs being sold are F1 so your chances are better with more....

:pass:

Back