Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

Yesterday I was unable to update, due to the efficiency of my new 3-piece combined chillum, pipe and bong.

View attachment 601656

Today we have Automazar day 69 & 68. I am home checking on the indoor garden every 2 days. I can se how the main colas are packing on weight. In a week or so, the colas may need support.

What should I look for in order to estimate when to change from Big Bud to Overdrive. Overdrive should be fed the last two weeks prior to rinsing. Thus, I need to know when it is approx 4 weeks left. Professor @HashMaster may have a Word of Wisdom...?

Both the Automazar and White Widow outdoors have leaves with purple stems. They appear with a cetain regularity, sp unless you suggest otherwise, I consider it natural.

View attachment 601663
View attachment 601662 View attachment 601661

The seedlings, now more small plants.

View attachment 601657
Mexican Airlines, day 19 and growing well. Started ponytailing today.

View attachment 601660

Great White Shark, day 19. This one is growing fast!

View attachment 601658

The Bloody Skunk is still alive. I keep it as long as it manages life without life support. I won't put much effort i. This plant.

View attachment 601659

I use overdrive for most of a grow. Always from showing sex onwards.... I don't use it as advertised.

As for telling age left... that's part of the reading plants I was mentioning. After a few crops you will be able to look at the flower structure and coloring and determine times left per plant.

You can also develop a keen sense on exactly when to harvest each plant as time goes on as different grows and different strains can react differently to all the variables.

I use overdrive for most of a grow. Always from showing sex onwards.... I don't use it as advertised.

As for telling age left... that's part of the reading plants I was mentioning. After a few crops you will be able to look at the flower structure and coloring and determine times left per plant.

You can also develop a keen sense on exactly when to harvest each plant as time goes on as different grows and different strains can react differently to all the variables.

It's not easy to read plants correctly, when the the Master is not physically present and pointing out details for the novice.
As for now, I watch trichomes. The clear:milky ratio is still high and the flowers put on weight.
I will measure plant height tomorrow and Thursday to determine if streching has come to a stop. I think it has.

When I harvested the Alien OG, I did so based on the fact that I could not see any further flower expansion and all trichs where milky. 3 more weeks, incl rinsing, would probably been optimal. But...in need of weed a man has to do what a man has to do.

So...I can just skip replacing Big Bud when used up and only use Overdrive?

It's not easy to read plants correctly, when the the Master is not physically present and pointing out details for the novice.
As for now, I watch trichomes. The clear:milky ratio is still high and the flowers put on weight.
I will measure plant height tomorrow and Thursday to determine if streching has come to a stop. I think it has.

When I harvested the Alien OG, I did so based on the fact that I could not see any further flower expansion and all trichs where milky. 3 more weeks, incl rinsing, would probably been optimal. But...in need of weed a man has to do what a man has to do.

So...I can just skip replacing Big Bud when used up and only use Overdrive?

Everybody takes some early now and again until they get a good stockpile. And at that point you can start playing with slow dry / slow extended cures to play with flavors and strength.

Just overdrive works fine

Everybody takes some early now and again until they get a good stockpile. And at that point you can start playing with slow dry / slow extended cures to play with flavors and strength.

Just overdrive works fine
As soon as I reach the goal of beeing self supplied...that will be soon, as I have a nice collection of plants at different stages...I will start focusing on quality. I have already noted you dry the plant whole. Just like the jamaicans...watched Strain Hunters in Jamaica and the plants was drying in the shade with the fans on.

What about this Budfactor X product? If I understand correctly, it increases terpens? I am interested in THC...

Fast service from Bonza!
Postman Pat attempted delivery yesterday. Monday I can pick up the seeds at the Post Office.

Thursday I start germination of FastBuds Green Crack. I will try not to, but I will probably throw in a THC Bomb auto.

Fast service from Bonza!
Postman Pat attempted delivery yesterday. Monday I can pick up the seeds at the Post Office.

Thursday I start germination of FastBuds Green Crack. I will try not to, but I will probably throw in a THC Bomb auto.
Monday is a little early bro I'm starting on Friday as I usually have them above ground in 48 hr with my method of germination.

What I do is lightly scuff the seed on sand paper drop the seed in lukewarm water for 8 hr then into unscented papertowels ontop of my ballast until taproot appears then into jiffy cubes I honestly have never failed with this method.

I agree with @HashMaster that alot of people take there plants to early after a nice stash has been built up ull see that the leafs start going different colours like autumn and this is when the ripening happens I also keep an eye on the trichs aswell

Monday is a little early bro I'm starting on Friday as I usually have them above ground in 48 hr with my method of germination.

What I do is lightly scuff the seed on sand paper drop the seed in lukewarm water for 8 hr then into unscented papertowels ontop of my ballast until taproot appears then into jiffy cubes I honestly have never failed with this method.

I agree with @HashMaster that alot of people take there plants to early after a nice stash has been built up ull see that the leafs start going different colours like autumn and this is when the ripening happens I also keep an eye on the trichs aswell
No, no... Monday is pickup day for Bonanza order.

I start germination Thursday. I keep the seeds in perlite and water with root juice until ca 5 mm tap root appears. Then I transfer to jiffys. At plant day 1,2 or 3, jiffy goes into the final pot.

you got it...

This is what I do also and only people with the link can view

Yes. I use same method or google drive to share recordings of dog dancing training sessions that we don't want competing teams to see.

Back