Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

Problems after transplant of White Widow photos.

In general, both plants ate happy with the new 20 L containers.
However, the smallest have yellow tips (data not shown), indicating beginning nute burn. It has not developed further.

The big one, on the other hand, has some crispy leaves (removed as they appeared) and some spotted leaves. Please, Grow Masters @HashMaster, @tripaholic88, @derek420colorado, @Vlad The Inhaler, @Bailey teach me how to read these leaves...

View attachment 600747 View attachment 600748 View attachment 600749 View attachment 600750 View attachment 600752

Mostly bugs and outdoor environment related...

BUT, on a WW photo an old trick for reading plants still works... notice your redish colored leaf stems, that is usually an early indicator of a deficiency. That will show prior to problems on the leaves showing up.

With all the new strains and colors available this no longer holds true across the board, but decades ago it was a very reliable way to catch and correct early deficiencies before they progressed.

Another unrelated, but important question.

I have been made aware of that Customs check people on domestic flights.
That means I will have to send my weed to myself by mail.

What is the best way to camouflage the smell of weed for human nostrils?

Vacuum pack the weed in a bag.

Place that bag into a bigger bag with garlic powder and vacuum pack that.

Place that bag into a bigger bag of freshly ground black pepper and vacuum pack that.

Human nor Dog can detect..... :toke:

Last edited:
Harvested my bonzai last night. She could use 2-3 more weeks, but I am in dire straits.

Strain: Alien OG auto.
Danish breed of unknown genealogy.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Yesterday I was unable to update, due to the efficiency of my new 3-piece combined chillum, pipe and bong.

image.jpeg

Today we have Automazar day 69 & 68. I am home checking on the indoor garden every 2 days. I can se how the main colas are packing on weight. In a week or so, the colas may need support.

What should I look for in order to estimate when to change from Big Bud to Overdrive. Overdrive should be fed the last two weeks prior to rinsing. Thus, I need to know when it is approx 4 weeks left. Professor @HashMaster may have a Word of Wisdom...?

Both the Automazar and White Widow outdoors have leaves with purple stems. They appear with a cetain regularity, sp unless you suggest otherwise, I consider it natural.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

The seedlings, now more small plants.

image.jpeg

Mexican Airlines, day 19 and growing well. Started ponytailing today.

image.jpeg

Great White Shark, day 19. This one is growing fast!

image.jpeg

The Bloody Skunk is still alive. I keep it as long as it manages life without life support. I won't put much effort i. This plant.

image.jpeg

I divide my weed in trim and bud grade 1-3. Just smoked a moderat size joint with 3. grade bud. It is strong as good hash.

Back