Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

Picked up my order from Bonza today.

This is what I call stealth shipment!

image.jpeg

Something went wrong at some point. When I opened the first seed container, my THC Bomb auto seeds was mixed with the free seeds. I have to send a friendly email to Bonza tonight, coz I opened the container exactly as described on their homepage.
The container with the FastBuds strains was in perfect order.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Picked up my order from Bonza today.

This is what I call stealth shipment!

View attachment 603134

Something went wrong at some point. When I opened the first seed container, my THC Bomb auto seeds was mixed with the free seeds. I have to send a friendly email to Bonza tonight, coz I opened the container exactly as described on their homepage.
The container with the FastBuds strains was in perfect order.

View attachment 603136 View attachment 603135

Is it necessary to order stealth ?
I order at seedsman with no stealth

Is it necessary to order stealth ?
I order at seedsman with no stealth
I didn't order it. I tried to use the free shipping option, but they only send unregistered shipments when the order is small. I had to pay £9.99 for shipping.
But most important, the packaging failed. It's a mess.

Tomorrow I have a meeting with a real estate agent.

72 hrs cold turkey. So far, so good. It's no big deal, actually. If its there, I consume it. If it is not here, its ok. We are known for our pharmacy. The only thing missing is a good tranquilizer. Zopiclone is far from perfect. The winner is...
...clonazepam!

Did you sort the outdoor bug problem Doc?
Yes, it doesn't seem to be serious problems. Just s few leaves with holes. Everything is under control now.

I think it was a case of nute burn. I first saturated the soil with pH corrected water for 2 days. Then I mixed CaMg(CO3)2 and MgSO4 into the top soil and watered with calMagX. Next, I fed'em daily with increasing concentration of nutes, which they tolerated well. Yesterday I included a tea spoon molasses and ekstra P/K.

:redcard: damn that sucks about the seeds getting mixed up man
Haven't had time to email the vendor yet. But I will ask very kindly if they would mind replacing the THC Bomb auto seeds. As it is, I don't know if I crack a foto freebee, an auto freebee or TBA.

Probably they won't replace the seeds. Then I have to order a new batch and the shop looses me as customer.

Haven't had time to email the vendor yet. But I will ask very kindly if they would mind replacing the THC Bomb auto seeds. As it is, I don't know if I crack a foto freebee, an auto freebee or TBA.

Probably they won't replace the seeds. Then I have to order a new batch and the shop looses me as customer.
yea i would def try ya know.. tell them that how are you supposed to have them for collector purposes if they are all jumbled together?!?

Back